Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jules
      Lady

Hi, I’m Jules.. live in the uk, I came across this site a few days ago even though I’ve been looking for topics on crossdressing for years.. Don’t know how i missed it.

Like most this has been a part of me for years, it’s been somethng I’ve tried to suppress, something I’ve let free from time to time, but still something that is part of me and needs to be let free….

My wife knows a bit.. as in she knows I love lingerie and has mostly accepted this, ie I wear female knickers 24/7 which I love… and sometimes stocking and suspeders (my favorite) but she doesn’ know about the dressing, which I want to tell her about… but can’t….. as yet…

HI Jules,  welcome to this amazing site. You’ll get lots of help and support here. I’m in same boat as you and in Norfolk  too! Feel free to messaget me whenever

Masiex

Welcome to CDH Jules!  All the girls here are very happy to help you along your journey to become more femminine.  My door is always open……do come in a set a spell. Let’s chat.

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jules :    welcome you’ll be happy you’re found this site. Much to see and do and the ladies here are so helpful and truly understanding. Chat, meet friends and tour all the forums, much to read  . I too had surpressed this feelings for many a year but this year I couldn’t hold back. Told my wife after 39 years, the shock, the tears but many a talk? things became acceptable. Now I do dress but  only at home. My Liberties are improving but under my strict wife’s following  Lol!!!  I’m moving along just nicely . In due time that I hope you have your wife’s full support and acceptance. To share the feelings of femininity with someone so close to you  is a wonderful experience. The best on your journey  chat anytime 🌹

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Jules and welcome with us
      Catherine

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?