Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there CDH! I’m Aubrey, I’m in my mid 20’s and I’ve been experimenting with dressing for the last year or two (or 3… lol), but the more I do it the more I LOVE it and am hoping to get more serious about it. My dilemma – for the most part, I enjoy my day to day life as a a man as well, and don’t want to do anything to “jeopardize” (for lack of a better word) that life as well. I’m hoping to meet some people in a similar or slightly more experienced situation for advice and encouragement on balancing the two sides of me I love. Looking forward to chatting with anyone!

<3 Aubrey

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Aubrey  happy to meet and welcome to our family. It exciting to express such a emotional feeling. Being new myself I too am just starting to experience my feminine calling . In my time here I have came acrossed the term gender fluid. Like you mention I too like being  male , love doing all my guy  things but now I’m discovering my feminine side . A feeling I’ve had buried in me for very long time. I’m learning and  the encouragement that I received here from reading and talking  with these lovely gals . has help me accept me for who I am . Love to dress and most of all feel that girl inside. Chat anytime and  always here to listen. Again welcome to the sisterhood. 🌹

Hi Aubrey….welcome to CDH.       Live a man when need be, but embrace the female whenever you can.

Live life to the fullest. My door is always open….come on in….set yourself down for a spell………let us get to know one another.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?