Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I just want to say a quick thank you to everybody for being here! I’ve only recently started to express Madeline outside of my mirror and I could not have asked for a nicer welcome than I have already gotten by members of this community!

I recently hit my mid-20s and decided that I was tired of denying the feminine side of myself that has existed for as long as I can remember. I’m fed up of purging all my fem-clothes and telling myself to “grow out of it”, as I have come to realise I probably never will. And why would I want to? I love dressing up, its a part of my life that I wouldn’t want to give up so why try?

Its still a very private thing for me, and I’ve yet to tell anybody about Madeline – although sometimes, I get euphoric and want to let that side of me expresses herself to the whole world, and I have gotten very close to telling close friends or my partner before! But when I get over it, I’m always glad that its still a secret for myself. One day I hope to get there, but only when I’m ready. I’ve only just got around to self-acceptance, so it may take some time to ask the acceptance of others.

Other than that, I’m a complete philosophy / psychology nerd, and I love chatting about movies/music/gaming with anyone.

Anyway, I’m so happy to meet everybody here – feel free to add/message me cause I’m actually a complete extrovert and always up for a chat!

Madeline xxx

Hi Madeline, welcome to CDH you will find lots of people to chat to here. I understand exactly where you are coming from, it took me many years to come to terms with who and what I am, this is only the first step, but you can’t start a journey until you take the first step. You will get there, but take it steady, one step at a time, you will find plenty of supper here. PM me if you want to chat.

Andrea xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Madeline   welcome   you are now a member of a wonderful place of full acceptance from many around. To be totally private in life from all is very difficult and emotional hard on one’s self. Here meet our ladies ,chat with and get to know some and start feeling like one of the girls here and never hid your true calling again . Develop friendships and share in stories about our experiences . Very happy to meet you and hope to see you here. 🌹

Madeline welcome to CDH and it is so great to have you here.  I to get so excited when I am Sara and wish I could tell the world but I to am very happy in the end that I do not specially with my job and where I live it would be very difficult.  Drop and line would love to chat anytime.

Sara Marie

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Madeline and Welcome!  The gals here are wonderful and smart. Learned a lot from them and reading articles for better self-acceptance and understanding CD.  Would love to chat anytime. …..Karley xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?