• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Ariana and I love to crossdress.. my habit started when I was only 8 years old, I just loved wearing tights and makeup… now I wear dresses, heels, and much more, I love showing the feminine side of myself! And i’m really happy to find such an amazing forum so I can share my interests without being judged at or looked down at!!

Best wishes everyone xx

Hi Ariana and Welcome to CDH! I hope you enjoy our site and meet some of our girls. They all love to assist with questions and share bits and pieces of info about femme wear. If I can be of assistance, let me know….my door is always open. Lady Veronica

Ariana welcome to CDH and I think you found the right place.  This is a great site with wonderful ladies that are going through the same thing as you and do not judge but accept everyone that is here.  There is a lot of great information here and forums and articles to learn so much.  I have grown so much since I joined this site and I think you will too.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and would love to chat sometime.  Drop a line if you like or catch me on chat I love to chat LOL so say hello.

Sara Marie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ariana   welcome; yes isn’t it wonderful to express ones self and do so with complete confinance and  with no issues.  Care and support from all and information available to help better ourselves on our quest to be that girl hidden inside. Remarkable ladies, friendships to be made , and support when needed , beautiful place and one to be proud to be part of and meeting ladies like yourself is well priceless . Enjoy your stay and hope to see you here soon. 🌹

Anonymous

HI Welcome

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,  My name is Marla and I have only been a part of this wonderful community for a few days. All the girls I’ve met have been soo accepting and encouraging. I thoroughly enjoy being girly and love to listen to music and dance. After years of struggling with “Marla,” I believe I am coming to a place where I can embrace Marla without all the guilt. I hope to be supportive of my sisters here and develop relationships that are life enhancing.  Again, I thank you for the warm welcome.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?