Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m at the start of a big journey with my partner who has just begun cross dressing. We have 2 beautiful children and this is all very new for both of us so we feel quite overwhelmed. We both have lots of questions and are anxious as to where to go from here and what it means in terms of us as a couple. However, we are very open with each other, talking about our feelings and what’s going on so we are hopeful that everything will work out just fine!

Thanks for the messages I’ve received, I’ll get back to you all when I get chance. Thanks for reading 😊

Hi Caroline. Thankyou for joining CDH. You are definately in the right place! ask as many questions as you need to, we have lots of very supportive members who are willing to help you both. The fact you are both very open, gives you both a decent head start. Have a look around the forums too, as there will be many answers to your questions there, and of course you can always post! the chatroom is good also, its helped me with lots of things. I hope CDH proves to be a valuable resource for you and you both enjoy a happy journey ahead 🙂

Fiona xxx

Hi Caroline, I introduced Olivia to my SO about 2 1/2 years ago, like you we have a strong honest relationship where we communicate and share our feelibgs very well. Having Olivia as part of my life has actually made things better between us, I am a calmer, more patient person since being in touch with my fem persona. You can msg me if you have specific questions and I’ll do my best to answer them. Thank you for being supportive. Welcome to CDH and enjoy.

Hi Caroline

Welcome to the site, and well done for investigating this new turn in your relationship rather than just jumping to conclusions.

Hopefully you will find reassurance that what we do is not that weird, quite common, and totally harmless. You will hear comments like Why shouldn’t we ? What harm are we doing ? It is so unfair that women can wear what they want and we can’t ? etc. If you stick around you will find most of us normal heterosexual men, and hope you find your way to the ‘wives and significant others ‘ forum.

Feel free to contact me if you want to chat about anything.

love

Bianca

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to CDH and Welcome to the world of Crossdressing. I’m a 58 year old crossdresser and I have a live in girlfriend of 20 years who knows and is very supportive. She tells me she not only has a man but a “girlfriend” as well. We have a great time shopping, going out to eat, anything at all. If I can help you two in any way just ask.

Hugs & Kisses, Brenda

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Caroline, welcome to our community! I have been out to my wife for about 3 years. She is supportive and we are doing quite well with it. So keep communicating openly and honestly with each other. As others have mentioned there is a Wives & Significant Others Group that will be another supportive place for you. Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help. Again welcome!

Hugs,

Michelle

Welcome Caroline!

Ally T
      Lady

Hello to all!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?