Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wanted to say “hi” and I’m proud of you for following your journey. I know it can be it can be difficult at times to say the least. It’s a shsms that narrow minded people don’t treat you kindly. It’s an issue they hsvh in my opinion. I think on some level, they’re not happy with themselves.

Here, theet is a community of people that do understand and that’s so great because we’re all human beings. 😃

I was so sure of how I felt about my own journey, I think I have learned some things in relation to my own life and I’ve also realized that even if I never dress again, it doesn’t mean I should bail on the community here. All of you are such wonderful people and I respect the choice you make as to dress or not to, it shouldn’t be something that defines how others view you as a person. I firmly believe that and you have and continue to help me to understand on deeper levels the things I didn’t before within myself and my own life. That’s the thing, if I dress again or I don’t, it doesn’t mean that your journey isn’t important. I’ve made friends here and I respect that you offer your friendship. Thank you everyone 😃

I’m still processing and it’s not about guilt or shame or anything like that. It’s about who I see myself as in my heart and in my own eyes. That’s a choice we each make as to whether we choose to dress or not I think. I don’t mean to say I have all the answers, far from it, what matters is that you know that you have my respect no matter which choice I make as to my own life about dressing or not dressing. 😃

Anonymous

]

Anonymous

[/quote]

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities.  Cdh is a understanding and caring place for all to experience a passion to express our femininity ,a inner love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or talks to comfort and support one another. Whether you continue to enjoy dressing and enjoy experiencing that feminine feelings or stop because of unforeseen circumstances one is always welcome here, to still be part of something very special here and to never feel any different because of changes in one’s courses  in life . Never feel out of place as it doesn’t matter to involve yourself or not. Everyone is  always welcome and there’s  always a need for  support even from others who don’t  dress but are very  supportive and totally accepting of others and their personal choices, desires and  beliefs. There’s a peace here ,a love that only a community like this can offer. It’s your choice and clearly here’s a place accepted by all . Hugs. .

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?