Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there, new girl in town!

I’m quite new to the trans community, having hidden myself away for years and years. Finally came out to my partner and a small handful of friends and looking to make some friends in the community

Anonymous

Hi Anna! Welcome! I respect your bravery my dear! I haven’t come out to my partner….

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Congratulations on opening up to your close friends and especially your partner. Now meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome! Your journey will no doubt be wild and wonderful as you free yourself…you are very welcome to explore and share with all of the girls here on CDH!

Hugs,

Shawna

rhonda
      Lady

Hi A Welcome to the family of sisters I know your gonna love it here

Rhonda 🌹🌹🌹🌹💋💋

Welcome!

Welcome Anonymous to the panty party! I too admire that you have had the courage to open up to your partner and friends. That takes “balls!”

I told my wife before we married but she has since “cooled” to the idea of growing old together as two girls! She prefers my male side!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?