Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
      I’ve just recently become interested and started dressing a bit in the last few months.  What prompted me was watching our home movies from the 60’s with my family at Easter.  There were several clips of me between 4 and 6 years old playing dolls with my sister and her friend from down the street, and I had my own toy baby stroller.  I had forgotten all about that, and in a quick conversation my sister said that I always wanted to play “girl stuff” with her and her friend and never played with my brothers and the boys on the street. The Halloween home movies show me dressed one year as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Snow white another year, and a Fairy Godmother another year, and just a generic girl another year. Now I wonder if I knew more about myself in those early years than I have through my adult life.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of the warm welcomes !  I look forward to learning more about this aspect of my personality .

Laura

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Laura welcome with us
      Catherine

Welcome Laura I hope you enjoy this site and all the girls in the chat room take care love Bethany

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome to the site Laura!  Perhaps you are correct-you may have a feminine nature that society eventually told you had to be denied and you put it into a compartment and shut the door.  WAtching the movies may have cracked open that compartment and you are now able to overcome society’s strictures against expressing those feelings. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Cyn

Hi Laura,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Anonymous

Welcome to the site Laura. Sometimes those old movies can bring back lost memories. I’m sure here you’ll find many people who’ll help you retrace and reactivate those feminine feelings.

Enjoy.

Anonymous

Hi Laura and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Laura,

I chuckled a wee bit reading your intro, I remember being told how badly I wanted a pram as a child, my Grandmother bought me  wheel Barrow instead.

Im very happy youve chosen to join our community. Welcome!

Cokie! 🙂

Hi Laura and welcome to CDH. I enjoyed your intro story very much. Thank you for sharing a little of you. Hope to talk to you online sometime. Hugs.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?