Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone I’m sammy I’m 31 years old and new to cross dressing and looking for cross dressing friends to help me out and to find good shops for ladies clothing in the uk xxx

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sammy!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sammy Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to sisters heaven Sammy. I found a few CD shops in the UK just scrolling CD accessories online hun.

Hi Sammy, welcome to CDH 🙂

Welcome Sammy!

Hi Sammy !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Thank you sweetie big hugs to you too xx

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?