Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Pam Mym
      Lady

hi. everyone i am pammy .. crossdresser. looking for cd or trans friends here .. anyone from india  ?

Anonymous

Welcome, Pammy

I’m glad that you’ve decided to join us here at CDH.

If you’re looking for others nearby, click on the “Social” tab.

From there, you’ll be able to search by province or country.

I see that there are other members from India.

Please know that you’ll always have friends here too.

PM anytime. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pam  Welcome to Cdh, yes ladies here are from all over and some may be found right there in your area. Meet with some, share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Very happy to meet you and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Pam,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Pammy!

Hi Pam nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. You have chosen a wonderful place to come to with lots to do here reading forums joining posts explore . If you are not sure about something just ask some one will allways help get you going in right direction. Its a wonderful journey that all of us girls here have been on and are still heading down this girly path that will allways be part of us so be careful and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for some girl talk sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Pam, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! We absolutely have members from India Luv! I have a few that are friends. Follow the instructions Jonni has given you and perhaps you can find a few near you. Also like Jonni told you all your crossdressing sisters here are welcome you and will interact with you no matter what part of our world we are in. Crossdressing people have a unique bond that transcends national, economic and racial differences. I do hope you stay active on the site and find lots of friends.  If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?