Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, I’m a 40 years old Italian crossdresser. I started trying girly dress many years ago, but only in the last two I dress more regularly and I started to build my own wardrobe. I enjoy being Helena at least once a week but I have never been outside yet, nobody knows about me.. I’m too shy. I‘m here to make new friend trying to get Helena out of the walls of her home.

Thanks.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Helena

happy to welcome you and from over in Venice,  hi from Canada.  you have certainly started this journey right by joining us here. You don’t have to worry about being closeted or shy  around here as there’s many here to enjoy the company of.  From someone  just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Helena and welcome to CDH. I’m very happy you joined our little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in. The information you put in your profile will really help us get to know you better. I’m sure a few of the girls will be sending you messages shortly. But don’t be afraid to send somebody a message first.

Ah yes, Venice. Canals, gondolas, romance, flooding a few times every winter. lol We’d love to help you reach your goal of getting Helena outside the house. That’s a great goal. You’ll have to tell us how it was when you get there.

Hi Helena,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Helena nice to meet you and hope your journey is as wonderful as most girls here there are many girls here to meet and become friends with . Also so much to see and do here don’t be afraid to join in on forums ask questions and enjoy your self . Again nice meeting you and hope tosee you around sometime for a girly chat .

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Helena and welcome to cdh.  Happy to hear you allowed yourself out of those walls to stretch your legs.  Nothing but fun and friendliness here.  It is very easy to not be shy in this place.

Stevie

Hi Helena, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. You have chosen a femme name I am very familiar with! A very long story I will not relate here except to say it is one of my all time favorites names going way to my teenage years. I am glad you found us and decided to become a member. Here you will find a lot of support and help to give you the courage to take that step to bring Helena out into the world. Don’t worry about looking perfect. Next time you are out and about check out some of the natural born women running around town taking care of their business. You won’t see many super models out there. Some don’t even bother to put makeup on. But when you as Helena present yourself to the world looking the best you can (even if it is not feminine perfection) you will get a thrill like you never had before. Stay active on the site Luv and you will get to know some of our terrific members, make a few friends and gain confidence in your look. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi everyone, I am 46 years old who started wearing pantyhose over 10 years ago before expanding into high heels and now in the process of assembling a wardrobe of dresses, skirts, and blouses. Although I go out dressed in heels, pantyhose and Daisy Duke shorts I am shy and selective where I go to. I hope to make new friends here, build up my confidence and explore my feminine side and take it to the next level.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Kayla.  I believe you find you have found a home to move forward in.  I found any trepidation I  felt wash to the wayside when exposed to the warmth and support that is here.  Happy to see you walk through the door!

Stevie

Stevie: Thank you for the welcome. I am looking forward to meeting like minded people.

Welcome!

I hope to meet fascinating girls and make new friends.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?