Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m thrilled to join Crossdresser Heaven. I can’t dress often, so look forward to living vicariously through you all between sessions. Let’s have fun!

Hi Melissa,

So thrilled to welcome you to CDH!!! I look forward to hearing a little more about your story.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Welcome Melissa

Dress when you are able and enjoy this super friendly place. There is no pressure or expectation.

Take care and looking forward to sharing our mutual desires.

Averyl

Anonymous

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to CDH! Dress when you can, no pressures, just enjoy yourself girl!

Kay

Hi Melissa and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I don’t dress often either so I live vicariously through myself in between too. Or something like that. There’s nothing better than swapping good stories and I bet you have a number of them to share with us. After all, what is a choir but 30+ individual voices all singing the same song but different (up to 8 in my experience) parts?

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Melissa and welcome.   Hope you can get in some dressing time soon.  If you are looking for fun you have so come to the right place.  The girls here are warm, friendly, and often hilarious.  At CDH  girls really Do just want to have fun.  Get comfortable, settle in, and start your happy time with us!

Stevie

Welcome Melissa!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melissa It’s very difficult to separate our desires from our lives . Finding opportunities can be far and few when hiding from everyone close not knowing how they will react to this. One must be careful and understand that this could work or it can be troublesome.  We understand life is certainly complicated but here things don’t have to be. Enter into  a place where everything is hopefully easier to open up to. With others like yourself enjoy experiencing your love for dressing with no conflicts or judgements  and to be comfortable with being who you are.   And in time with the  help and support will move you forward  to express yourself with confinance to discover more about your femininity. Happy to welcome you and  I hope to see you around here soon. Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Life is a journey, after all

Cool!

Thank you for all the support!

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Melissa, welcome to CDH! This is indeed a wonderful and friendly place to meet and chat with other girls.

Amy

Hi Melissa, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Unfortunate you can’t dress as much as you would like dear. Don’t forget about the joy of underdressing! Deliciously comfortable panties under any type of clothing still feels as nice. – William Shakespeare or someone who knows what crossdressing is all about! Being a member of CDH has been compared by one of our members to being in a sorority! I like the comparison! So even if you don’t get to dress frequently, you can communicate with your CDH sisters whenever you have a little free time. Stay as active on the site as you can and you will never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Very much appreciated!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?