Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jeanette
      Lady

Hi everybody, my name is Jeanette and I am from the Netherlands, or Holland as some call it. I have been crossdressing from a very young age when I tried on one of my Mums pantyhose and have been addicted to pantyhoses, stockings, nylons etc. ever since. These days I fully dress up at least several times a week and am so enjoying it. My feminine feelings are getting stronger and stronger by the day although I have no intention of transitioning, I also still love my male side. I would love to make new friends from all over this world. Other interests of mine are soccer, music, reading, travelling and history

Welcome Jeanette!!!

I believe you are our first Dutch beauty.

Codille

Jeanette
        Lady

Hi Codille,

Thanks for your message. I may be the first Dutch person here, but not so sure I am the first beauty!!! I bet there are many more of them around here!!!

Love Jeanette

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hello JEanette-loved watching your team in last year’s World Cup–even though I am from Richmond, VA-a lowly Yank who does still like American football too :).  Look forward to getting to know you better. Feel free to PM me anytime!

Cynthia

Jeanette
        Lady

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for your message girl. Afraid the Dutch days of soccer are over now that we couldn’t even qualify for Euro 2016 LOL. I will send you a PM real soon. Thanks again

Love Jeanette

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Jeanette,
      Lovely introduction.
      I’m certain you will make many good friends amongst our community.
      Make yourself at home and enjoy the chats & forums.
      Hugs,
      Maxine

Jeanette
        Lady

Hi Maxine,

Those must be the most beautiful pair of lips I have ever seen! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Love Jeanette

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?