Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, just a brief introduction to say hello to everyone.  I accidentally came across this site last week and had to immediately join the community.  I have been interested in this since I was around 13 and started innocently enough by wearing my sisters clothes out of necessity.  I didn’t have clean clothes one day so I found a pair of my sisters underwear and Jordache jeans and wore them to school.  Interestingly enough it just felt natural and it didn’t bother me one bit that they were girls clothes.  My journey into crossdressing and relationships is no different than anyone else’s story.  Anyway, so now I am in a new and amazing relationship and my fiancé is aware and very supportive of my interests to wear women’s clothes and so far is actively participating.  Which honestly scares me because I have never had any support from my SO.    We have been to the malls and gone clothes and undergarment shopping and we often shop online together.   I still struggle with doubt, guilt, shame, uncertainty, etc…the key is trust and I do trust her unconditionally as she does me, however fear is a nasty thing and one emotion that I plan on conquering.  I am so happy to be hear and to have finally found a community that I feel safe in (tearing up) and can be happy with the person that I am inside and out and I don’t have to worry about judgement for once.

hello and welcome to C.D.H. were us girls are very under standing and very friendly. you will find this site very interesting. people to meet and chat with. i started about 13 wearing tights to a school play i was hooked. from there i wanted to try on more. then it went away for years and now my x dressing is back to stay. i have more female clothing and make up and perfume then wife does. she knows and lets me dress up but only when 2 adult kids are not home. i do under dress allot more in winter keeps me warm. love x dressing too much now to stop. its the first thing i do when i get out of bed is put on panties, pad, nylons, bra and a dress, then my male cloths over them so no one sees me dressed up. when its time to dress up all i do is take off my male cloths and i am almost done, just some make up and perfume and wig and ear rings and i am all pretty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kala  I’m happy that you  come across us.  This is an amazing place of true understanding to be that shining light inside you and have many around you to encourage and support you in your passion of dressing . Meet and make friends , chat with and share experiences with.  Treat  your  fiance with love and respect.  With her one can really enjoy happiness and comfort and the knowledge of having someone close traveling your journey together.  Now being part of this  community you can  make this a place to be yourself with no judgement .very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Anonymous

Seems we all started at 13 and for many off and on till adulthood. Now we are understanding it and enjoying it . Has become normal for us and glad to have you Kala joining us in our lifestyle hon

hi check out my intro page I’m crossdresser started since age 13 as well lol

Leonara
      Ambassador

Kala, I am so happy that you registered with CDH. You have come to the right place for support, friendship, and sharing… please give your SO a extra hug her support is very important…please read some very informative articles. The ladies’ experience will help you in your journey..I hope to say hello to you in the chat room. Be well. Leonara

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?