• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I’ve been cross dressing for a few months and wear clothes and makeup and stuff in the house. Wear dresses and kind of “Go out looking sexy stuff.” Never done that before, going out. I’m just wondering what I could wear to just go outside to get the mail or something and look just like a hint of femininity. Maybe jean leggings, red t-shirt? A little nude lipstick and facial conditioner? Can someone please give me some ideas? Thank you, Barb.

Anonymous

Hi Barbie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Rachel. Can you give me any help?

Anonymous

HI Barbie Welcome to C D H Join us in the chat room as often as you can .you will get plenty of advise from all the girls. they are all so nice and fun to talk with. so join us and have GIRL fun with us.HUGS JENNIFER1

Rose
      Lady

Hi Barb, and welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you. Have a poke around a bit. There are quite a few discussions, as I recall, about some of us braving the great outdoors en femme. To give you an open-ended suggestion, though: whatever you’re comfortable in. Start small, though. Leggings or simple makeup are good choices.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?