• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Chloe C
      Lady

I’ve dressed in secret all my life. I recently had the opportunity to CD in a public setting for a themed party and loved every second of it, despite the 3 inch heels making my feet hate me for days.

I hate how misogynistic rural Australia is when it comes to gender issues and just want to be able to chat with people regarding this side of me.

Hope to chat to some of you soon.

Warmest Regards

Chloe

Good morning chloe.i started cross dressing about march of 2021.wore my dress and tights out n public for the first time on Saturday . absolutely loved it.am going to be buying more clothes

Mandy

Chloe C
        Lady

That sounds amazing Mandy. I am really happy for you. Thank you so much for the welcome.

Chloe C.

Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH!

Hey Chloe, Welcome to CDH. You have found the best place to talk and learn about all things Crossdressing. I share your frustration about going out in public, I can only imagine how much more difficult it is for you in your part of Australia. I am lucky that I have been out a couple of times here in NZ but only because we have to use Face Masks. Not quite skilled enough with Make up to pass yet.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe  you certainly found the right place to chat with many like yourself. Meet with of our gals who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Chloe Welcome to CDH

Hi Chloe

Welcome to CDH

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Chloe. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls.  Some are shy, while others are very outgoing, comfortable, and accomplished in their own femininity.

I am 66. I have been aware of my own feminine essence since I was 5. Only recently coming to understand that my whole self includes my femme self and now I am happy being trans.

Seems all of us here are  working on managing our feminine self within the framework of their male self, spouse’s or SO’s comfort level and limits, and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness. I trust amongst us you will find all the support you need to be fulfilled in your feminine expression. I know this has been my reality.

I really love your name. It ignites fond memories by the same name Chloé, that I find exquisitely feminine.

Hugs,

Charlene

A very warm welcome Chloe!  Love the name!

I’m glad you were able to experience going out like that; it’s a very important step on your journey (wherever that journey may lead you) and it’s always good to hear about a good reception.

I think I speak for all of us when I say I understand the jumble of emotions you must feel over your experiences, and you couldn’t find a better place to explore those feelings as well as more pragmatic issues of being the lady you are inside.

Speaking of which, the profile pic is beautiful.  Is that you?

Anonymous

Welcome Chloe! Beautiful name

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Chloe.

Hugs, Liara

That would’ve been such an amazing experience for you im so happy you gpt to experience that. Nothing beats the feeling of being out and about. If you do it more your feet will hate you less eventually.

Also im from Australia and can totally understand your feelings on this matter. Im from SA and its no better here so full of misogonistic bigots who seem to have nothing better to do than run anything different into th3 ground and destroy people. I developed a thick skin as a defense mechanism but hope you dont have too.

If you ever want to chat let me know 😊

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.So nice to see more Aussie Girls here,

Hugs Paula

Hi Chloe,
      Welcome to CDH from Adelaide, South Australia!
      So great to hear your outing went well.
      So nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

From one Chloé to another, welcome! Glad you joined the site, you’ll find lots of helpful ladies here.

-Chloé

Hi Chloe Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies have said with there welcome i cant add to much to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Chloe!  Welcome to CDH!  There are a lot of great girls here and I am sure you will have no problem finding someone…or several….to chat with.  Glad you decided to join us!

Hugs… Dana.

Anonymous

Hi Chloe.  Welcome to CDH. I hope you find a way to be yourself.  By the way, very cute profile pic. 😉

Much love,

Raquel

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?