Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gals I’v been cross dressing since I was eleven. I have quit for periods and always come back to it. I have now come to realize that this is who I am and am fully embracing the lifestyle.

Unfortunately my job prevents me from dressing 27/7 but when I’m not at work I’m usually dressing.

I have also realized that I prefer men to women.

I just wonder how many of you feel the same.

Thanks gals

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Kayla.

I would like to welcome you to CDH Cindy.

Cherrie

A big hello and welcome Cindy!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Hi Cindy welcome to CDH.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy welcome,  happy to have you here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Cindy!

Anonymous

Welcome Cindy. x

Anonymous

Welcome Cindy !!!  Good to have your voice……please get involved in the forum topics, for me, I’d like to see some of your opinions……….personally, can’t agree on the ‘men’ reference, but THAT’S OK, good to know oneself than not…………..and who knows………..you may develop a preference to other CD’rs too !!

Mikki

I love to cross dress because I feel more connected to women.  Cross dressing for me is not about sexual attraction, it’s about feeling beautiful and free.  Hugs Jennifer

Thanks gals! I’m happy to be here

Actually I prefer women to men.  I find that women are much more interesting than men.  I love cd because it makes taking to women so much easier.  I love the way cd offers us so many wonderful ways to be.

Hi Cindy and welcome!

I’m a transsexual lady and PM anytime for questions or chat!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?