- This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous.
- March 24, 2020 at 6:35 pm #328684Claire FisherParticipantRegistered On: July 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I’ve been a Lady member for the last since months or so but since my divorce is final and I’m on my own I’ve been expanding more and more into dressing up and it feels so good and natural. My ex gave me some clothes to drop off at the mission but I have kept them for myself. I would like to meet like minded others new and experienced, learn how to pass, and ultimately make a lady’s weekend getaway with some of my new CDH friends!
- March 27, 2020 at 4:13 am #329367https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
Welcome to CDH and have great jounrey
- March 26, 2020 at 8:54 pm #329274Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1269Has thanked: 4193 timesBeen thanked: 2229 times
Changes and challenges in our life can sometimes bring out the best. We’re happy to have you with us sharing as you ramp up your journey to being who you envision you should be. Enjoy all that there is to offer…and your new panties when they arrive.
- March 26, 2020 at 7:59 pm #329266Claire FisherParticipantRegistered On: July 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
The divorce is something I wanted as it was a loveless marriage as we spent no time together outside the house and maybe only a couple of hours together a week watching tv. It was actually a huge weight that lifted off me and I’m feeling much better now. Tonight I’m looking through amazon for some new panties and bras, I’m a sucker for satin 🙂
- March 26, 2020 at 11:02 am #329134Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 875Has thanked: 1889 timesBeen thanked: 1751 times
Welcome, Claire. I feel sad to hear of your divorce, I always hate the thought of the pain one goes through during those times. At least you got some items for your wardrobe. Fortunately, it sounds like you are moving forward with the next phase of your life. Good for you, and nice to hear that part.
Learning to pass takes some time to learn the skills, experience, and above all, the confidence to say to yourself, “It doesn’t matter what they think…”, even if you are spotted as trans or a dresser.
It depends in part where you’re living, but there are various CD and TG social groups through the country and the world. As I say about other things, finding them is the hard part, because most of us are so secretive about this passion we share. Perhaps an internet search might turn up a local club.
I was introduced to one local to me through one of the sisters here, and it has been the best thing I could of done. Next to joining this site, of course! Some natural caution needs to be taken when meeting others face to face for the first time, when we can get back out to do that again, that is.
If you’d like to chat sometime, just message me.
- March 25, 2020 at 3:47 pm #328952Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1098Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 1396 times
Welcome to CDH.
- March 25, 2020 at 11:45 am #328891Jillian SmithwickParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Hi I am Jillian! I’ve just got here yesterday! It’s a pleasure to meat you!
- March 25, 2020 at 9:32 am #328858Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 36Replies: 598Has thanked: 1107 timesBeen thanked: 1005 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- March 25, 2020 at 8:56 am #328844Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 1905Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1022 times
- March 25, 2020 at 4:22 am #328790Autumn ValiantParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 949Has thanked: 11961 timesBeen thanked: 1895 times
Hi Claire !
Welcome to CDH !
A little funny to me since you actually joined CDH before me 😉
I spent a long weekend in Lincoln about a dozen years ago. Seemed a nice place to me.now that you have introduced yourself, I hope to see you around the site.
- March 24, 2020 at 9:38 pm #328737Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 3576Has thanked: 3227 timesBeen thanked: 3855 times
Claire wonderful having you back and here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. How to pass and prepare for that moment to venture and really experience something special Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you
- March 24, 2020 at 8:40 pm #328716Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 535Has thanked: 764 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
Hi Claire, Teralynn here. Apparently you have not been very active since joining back in July 2019. Well Luv now is a good time for you to start reaping the benefits of being a member here. Your sisters are waiting to interact with you by sharing experiences, providing tips, suggestions and advice on many crossdressing matters. So reach out to us and see just how supportive and helpful we can be. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.