Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Oh where to start. I’m a mid 50s semi-beginning crossdresser with a supportive wife. We have a daughter still living at home so it’s hard to find time to dress. I am looking for advice and friendship from other gurls out there. I’m 6’4″ in nylons so I don’t think I will ever go out in public but a gurl can dream! I love evening wear and sexy heels to casual denim  skirts and wedges. I just love being a gurl when I can and wish I could do my own make-up. Anyway I just love to be femme and wear heels. Long way to go but dressing with the wife is the most wonderful ting in the world!

Hugs to all,

Claire

Anonymous

Hi Claire

Welcome to CDH.  Everybody here is supportive, friendly and willing to offer advice if you need it.

Diane

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Claire welcome . Well dear your at the place. Advice, support and from  many wonderful gurls just like you. Much of what you have mentioned is similar to many as of myself. Late 50”s I began this journey. Then opening to my wife of almost 40 years of marriage. Yes a secret I had for ever and a trust was broke  with her  for not telling but after several heart to heart talks things were understood and with agreements I was open to bring Stephanie out for her to see .  she’s wonderful too as with time has accepted me and here I am proud to be a member of this family. Your thinking about all that I’m in thought of. Soon to be going out for my first time and the makeup ,that’s my hang up too so when that can be improve so will the other plans to move forward . Like they say good things take time and here with all the help and encouragement one gets anything can be possible. Enjoy your stay and looking  to see you soon here.

Stephanie 🌹

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Claire and welcome!  It is great to hear that your wife is supportive and you will find a lot of support and friendship here! – Hugs, Michelle

Hi Clair and welcome to CDH! Feel free to browse our site and chat with your new sisters. We all love to help in any way you may need. We are here for you. I look forward to knowing more about you and yours and be of assistance when you need same. Don’t be a stranger….my door is always open….do came in and set a spell………..

Till then………your new sister…….

Dame Veronica

Suzanne
      Lady

My Dear Miss Claire,  a warm Welcome home!

You have come to the right place.  Many of us have or have had wives that looked upon this as wrong. and some who have grudgingly accepted.  I have been married twice (both deceased) but only the second was accepting of my interests in dressing for pleasure and was supportive, would dress with me in the privacy of the bedroom…

I did have 3 of my 17 aunts (yeah 17 of them…and one lonely, final baby boy who was effeminate ALL of his life) who taught me to dress with and for them (they had done this with their own baby brother, why stop with me – though they never told my mother…one of the  girls).

My second (deceased) wife, who had been a Russian Ballerina, been a dancer in some of the Hollywood Musical Spectaculars after that first career, loved costumes, makeup, dressing up and more and would dress with and for me in the bedroom…IFF (If and ONLY IF – there were “conditions” of course) but we both enjoyed the “conditions” -wicked grins.

You are among the lucky…that your wife accepts and assists…my first (deceased) wife hated the idea…sighs…but then she was mentally ill, bi-polar, and mainly suicidal…I spent over 30 years just trying to keep her alive…and she passed away fighting to live after being diagnosed with spinal cancer…ironic, that!

Be among the group who cares my dear gurl…be who you are, make friends, enjoy those here who understand and would be helpful…ask questions, find answers, find friends, hopefully friends who want to dress up with you and be gurls…

Welcome Claire.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Clarie, Welcome to CDH.

You will find much help here and friends. Enjoy.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?