• This topic has 19 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am a crossdresser and have been for several years. I live in England. Would like to make some friends on this site from anywhere around the world.

Anonymous

Hi Daphne, welcome. If you’re looking for friends you’ve come to the right place.

Anonymous

Thanks everyone seems so friendly. It will be great to chat and get to know people

wow England, i am in Niagara falls N.Y. welcome.

Anonymous

This is what I like about this site reaching out to far off places with girls who have like minded interests. Thanks for taking the time to comment

Anonymous

Welcome Daphne. Glad your here. The more the merrier!   Huggies,  Jenn

Anonymous

Hugs to you as well Jen

andrea
      Lady

Hi Daphne

Welcome to CDH all the ladies on here are so friendly and supportive i also live in the uk

Hugs Andrea

Anonymous

Thank you Andrea. Seems like a fantastic website

Hi Daphne, Welcome to this wonderful group. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle think I’m gonna love being part of this group

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Daphne and welcome to CDH! There’s definitely a lot of friendly like-minded girls here. I’m so thankful to have found this site. I hope you find it as helpful as I have.

Jennifer

Anonymous

It’s so cool to be welcomed by some great people. Hugs

Pattie
      Lady

We are all friendly people here! While here, you are definitely among friends. They made me feel very welcoming 🙂

Enjoy and have fun. Feel free to join us over in chat sometime 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you Pattie

Rose
      Lady

Hmmm…  I was sure I replied to this over the weekend. That makes two posts that I could’ve sworn I made that I never did. Am I hallucinating? Dreaming about posting here? Well, regardless of what’s going on inside my mind, welcome to CDH, Daphne. It’s nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Very nice to meet you as well Rose

Hi Daphne and welcome!!

You’ve certainly found an amazing place to meet and chat with some great new friends on this site!  All of the wonderful ladies on this site are incredibly welcoming, friendly, supportive, and encouraging of one another.  So glad you’ve joined up, and glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Anonymous

Thank you Lauren. I love all the support this very special website brings

Anonymous

Hi Daphne,

Very nice to meet you.  CDH is an amazing place; I’m sure you are already making friends with girls all around the world here!

Kim

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?