Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, it’s great to finally be here, having summoned up the courage to join! I’m in my mid 60s, and I guess like many of you started dressing in secret when I was about 11. I’ve been dressing off and on ever since, but once I retired about 5 years ago started dressing more regularly at home, every time my wife went to work! But since she also retired about 18 months ago my opportunities have been very few and far between.  She definitely would disapprove big time, wouldn’t understand and most likely wouldn’t even try, I’ve seen her reactions to others.

So, in secret it is and must remain. I’ve only ever been outside once, on a 3 hour drive up to Lincolnshire when I changed in the car in a service station. No make up (too difficult!) but who looks at car drivers! I did find the courage to go for a very quick walk in the destination car park once I got there – in broad daylight! – but without make up got “made” immediately!

Anyway I’m getting a little more confident now, and am lucky that I am very slim (size 14 top half and size 10 lower half UK sizes) but unlucky that I’m 6 foot in flat shoes so stand out like a sore thumb! I’d really love to be able to go out one day fully dressed (I have a humongous wardrobe, carefully concealed) and made up. I have experimented with make up, not easy as I’m also as blind as a bat without my glasses, but am getting a little better at it.

So really happy to be here and looking forward to lots of lovely chats with you all. Pictures, at least for now, will be a little harder to do!

Love to all

Helen xx

Hi Helen, welcome to CDH. We’re all glad that you finally joined. Come sit and chat as much as you like. I really enjoy being here and look forward to one day meeting some of the girls in person.

Your new friend from across the pond.

Rose

Hi Helen welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi Helen,

Welcome to CDH from another UK member.
      Similar to you I’m an early 60s secret dresser.
      Enjoy the site, you’re amongst friends here.
      Looking forward to getting to know you

Lucy

Hi Lucy

Thanks. Everyone has been very welcoming here, feels like I’ve finally found somewhere I can be me.

Its so difficult having to be in covert mode a the time isn’t it! Since my wife retired I can go weeks, or even months, without the chance to dress.

Looking forward to getting to kniw you.

Love

Helen xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Helen happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Sorry about your wife’s not being able to support your passions for dressing. . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Helen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Helen nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Helen sorry for your wifes reluctance to enjoy the girlfriend in your home the help she could supply doing chores would be so helpful he he .. As i have been married for 40 years and wife supports Stephanie since we were married and said as there is two of you thers two thirds of the house chores ha ha really didnt see that coming.hmm..  Good luck girl look around and jump in when you are comfortable with us again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Helen
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset
      Mature secret crossdresser who like you has a wife who is retired and therefore get little time to dress.
      Been driving in car en femme and to the allotment also outside the house to recycle bins but that is in the dark.
      No wig makeup or shoes, but enjoy wearing panties or thong and skirt but that is early in the morning or late at night.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

“Is this the face that launched a thousand ships
      And burnt the topless towers of Illium?”

Welcome, fair Helen, from me: the face that’s lunched on a thousand chips.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hello Helen welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and having found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Thank you for the lovely message April. There is certainly lots to explore on here! I’ve made a few friends already and am looking forward to lots of chats!

For me its all about balance, keeping my boy life (which is Very Complicated atm) whilst still wanting to be Helen whenever I can.

Much love

Helen xx

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Helen,

Welcome from another 60 something closet girl!

It’s lovely to meet you.
      Hugs,

💕Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Helen,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

What? No beer in heaven? Stuff that then, I’ll stay here instead and find a nice pub to haunt. Keep me busy for a couple of centuries!

Straight back at ya! Though I’m much more of a lager girl. Not the gassy draught stuff though, I prefer decent bottled beer. I go to Belgium quite often (in boy mode I’m a military historian) and their selection of decent beers is awesome!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?