• This topic has 36 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi! I’m Jen and I wanted to introduce myself and say I am very excited about meeting new people who share my interests and where I can feel comfortable. Now that I am divorced I am taking the time to finally explore my feminine side more. To this point I have only worn panties, but I have recently bought some new clothes and I love how they make me feel about myself when I put them on. So natural. I’m happy to be here and look forward to learning from all the beautiful girls on the site.

Hi Jen
      Welcome to CDH

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hi Jen

This is a good place to explore feminine side

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly. I love your name! I can’t wait to feel as feminine as I’ve wanted to for so long.

Welcome Jen!

While I don’t envy you the divorce (never a good time) I’m glad it’s freed you up to explore your feminine side.  And you’ve found a wonderful sisterhood to help you along in our mutual voyage of discovery, so if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, whether in forums or via private message.

Anonymous

Hi Val’sheril. Thank you! So happy to be here. I can tell I’m in the right place.

Anonymous

Hi Jen, welcome to CH! Sorry to hear about your divorce but congratulations on exploring your feminine side

Anonymous

Hi Jennie. Thank you. Divorce is tough, but I am very excited about my new journey.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Jen.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Liara. Thank you for the hug! It’s been a while since I last had one. Feels wonderful!

Hi Jen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice. Thank you for welcoming me and helping me feel comfortable.

Hi Jen,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Robyn. Thank you for welcoming me!

Welcome Jen, you’ll find plenty of support from the ladies here, no matter where you are in your journey!

-Chloé

Anonymous

Hi Chloe. Thank you for making me feel welcome! It is wonderful the support I’ve received already just from introducing myself.

Hi Jen nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from readimg the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journey down there femme path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then OMG its your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Jen as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie. Thank you for the kind words! I can’t wait to be able to share stories with everyone. I look forward to sharing pictures at some point also.

Anonymous

Hi Jen!!  Welcome to CDH!!

Hugs… Dana

Anonymous

Hi Dana. Thank you for welcoming me! It’s such a nice feeling being welcomed by everyone.

You go, girl – let yourself run wild!

Fredrika xoxox

Anonymous

Hi Fredrika. That’s my goal! Need to let myself go and open up to a new world. Also, I love the shoes you’re wearing in your profile picture.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jen . welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to ask. We all love to help.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie. Thank you so much for your kindness! Being here for only a few days has already been a wonderful experience. So much support and understanding. Looking forward to talking with you and everyone else to learn more about who I am.

Welcome Jen.   You will surely interact with a number of wonderful friendly and supportive people at this Heavenly address.

Anonymous

Hi Requal Joanne. Thank you so much! I am so happy to be here and having this wonderful opportunity.

Hi Jen. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls.  Some are shy, while others are very outgoing, comfortable, and accomplished in their own femininity. However all (at least I haven’t found any otherwise) are  working on managing their feminine self within the framework of their male self and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness. I trust amongst us you will find all the support you need to be fulfilled in your feminine expression.

Sorry to hear of your divorce. Went through it myself. My identification as trans was part of the reason given. It was a difficult time. But the silver lining is that I was much freer to discover who I am as a woman.

Kindly,

Charlene

Welcome Jen

Anonymous

Hi Sarahjayne. Thanks for welcoming me! I’m looking forward to the journey.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jen,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Jen, glad you have joined, I’m still a newbie, welcome.

Anonymous

Hi Katie. Looks like we both came in on the same day! Welcome! I’m still exploring everything the site has to offer and I love being here.

Hello Jen… As You Can See…
      Everyone at CDH..Supports Each Other. With Love, Understanding and Joy… CDH is a SAFE SITE..To Be Your True Self… if there’s anything I can help you with… or you just would like to talk.. just message me..Till Then….
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Anonymous

Hi Jessica. Thank you so much for your kindness and support! I appreciate it very much. I hope we can talk and get to know each other better.

Anonymous

Hi Bobbisue. I’m excited every time I login to the site! So much to see and learn about.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?