Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Joni. Long time dresser and married to the most beautiful, accepting and encouraging wife. I hope to make new friends here and chat about girly stuff.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Joni and welcome.  This is the perfect place to make friends and share stories.  You seem blessed with an understanding and supporting wife – good for you!!

Please settle in and look around this wonderful site.   A lot of chatty girls here and I hope lots of future friends.  Happy to meet you.

Stevie

Thanks for the welcome.

Joni

Anonymous

Hi Joni,

Welcome to CDH! Isn’t it wonderful to have an accepting and understanding wife?

Kay

Welcome Joni!

Hiya. Laura from Portsmouth.

Hi Joni,

That sounds like CD heaven to have a accepting encouraging wife.

Mine is just a little more than tolerant.

You have comets the right place we are glad you are here.

Patty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joni

wonderful having you here with us. Being new or a long time dresser as yourself enjoy all that we have here to offer.     With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Being well opened  or very closeted were all the same inside and having a place to express ourselves and with so many is a wonderful thing. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Joni and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

That’s really sweet how you described your wife. I’m sure you’re the love of her life too. I see you’re retired. It must be nice to be able to spend so much time together these days. You’ve come to the right place to make new friends. This is the friendliest, most supportive site I’ve found. I’m always just a quick PM away, as are we all.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Welcome Joni, you have everything you need here.

Gloria

Hi Joni,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Greetings Joni, great to have you! If you need someone else to talk about girly things with you are at the right place. Welcome and don’t be afraid to talk.

Hi, Joni. Good to have you here!

Hi Joni nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. kudos to you and your supportive wife like a few have said shes a keeper for sure.  Theirs not as many wifes and SOs that feel the way your wife does and supports you what a bonus . Im one of the lucky ones who also have a careing and very supportive wife but we still have boundries about dressing . So for your wife look around here theirs a special place for her to join also which we cant access just wifes and SOs to ask other wifes questions about things she wants to know about . She can also jump into our forums and ask us questions about crossdressing and read some fun stories from all of us . So be safe and its really nice to meet you and give your wife a big hug and tell her thanks for supporting you .

Hugs

Stephanie Bass

Hi Joni, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Like you I am retired and have a wonderful accepting and supportive wife. I am always glad to welcome new members especially those that have supportive significant others so give your wife a big hug for me for being so terrific about your crossdressing! Garden Grove California isn’t that where the Crystal Cathedral is or was located? I remember seeing that place on TV when I was a kid many a year ago! I think you will enjoy being a member here! So many wonderful crossdressing people to interact with and so many different features to enjoy about this site! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Stephanie.

Yes, Garden Grove is where the Crystal Cathedral is. It got sold not too long ago to the Catholic Church.  The name has changed but the building is still there.

JJoni

Anonymous

Hello, Joni.  Welcome to CDH.

Lovely to meet you.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?