• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m lake, living in the wonderful Wisconsin northwoods (except for those damn mosquitoes!)
      I’ve been dressing off and on most of my life and since being single I am usually always dressed at home. As for dressing in public I haven’t been fully out there yet, but I only have women’s jeans and slacks, and tops that unless upon close inspection are pretty gender neutral Last week I had a pedi and polish this time and have been out often in shorts and sandals or my favorite flops. The one Benefit of this Covid crap is I do feel more daring out when having to wear a Mask. Not sure where I’m ending up, but I’m excited to see where this transgender journey takes me and look forward to be part of what looks like an amazing group Thank you for having me!

Hi Lake I’m Robin it’s a pleasure to meet you.welcome to the community. Sincerely Robin

Hi Lake,

So happy to welcome you to this amazing place called CDH!!! I know you will enjoy your time here.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hi Robin!

I’m so happy to be here, and a pleasure to meet you

Lake🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Lake, and welcome to this wonderful group of girls.  I am glad you found your way here, just leave those mosquitoes behind please!

I am happy you have decided to continue your journey with us here, you will find many friendly and supportive girls ready to help with any concerns you may have.  Looking forward to chatting with you.

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lake …welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Lake!

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Lake,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  Make yourself at home.

Hi Lake,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome lovely, also new here 😘

Dani X

Hi Lake, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post! I have been a little overwhelmed by things lately. You appear to be a very pleasant person who is totally comfortable with your crossdressing and that is always a nice thing to be! Living alone now and being retired gives you some freedom that a lot of crossdressing people don’t have. But I imagine it can get a bit lonely at times. But hey! You are a CDH member now and have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you won’t ever have time to feel lonely! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Lake and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Thank you so much for the friend request; I accepted it. I actually like male mosquitos. It’s only the females that bite. They need the blood for their eggs. Aren’t the woods great? I can usually find my way back home without too much trouble. And you should have seen my apartment manager’s eyes pop when I told her I only wear women’s twill pants and jeans in the halls. She’s known me for 13 years and had absolutely no idea. I think they call it stealth dressing. Eh, they’re just jealous because we go out dressed every day. lol

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Anonymous

Hello Lake

Enjoy yourself here. All are lovely ladies and really understanding. BTW masks are now a real fashion item. Go for it and enjoy.

And

You are right this is an amazing group.

Averyl

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?