Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I’m a married part-time crossdresser.  I’m new to this site however, I’ve dressed on and off for several years.  I love the physical and emotional transformation that results from crossdressing which allows me to express my inner femininity.

At a very young age, I asked my mother to paint my toenails like hers.  I do not recall the color of her toenails but I do remember that she painted my toenails with a clear layer.  I’m certain this innocent childhood observation and request created my admiration for women.  This admiration was seeded deep in me until it eventually grew into my attraction towards women.  This attraction eventually blossomed into my desire to crossdress so I can be a woman.  Now, I paint my own toenails 🙂

I’m looking forward to meeting new friends here and reading all the great information!  Please feel free to say, hello!

XOXO,

Laura

I’m single, but even I can imagine how good it must have a partner who is accepting and supportive!

Fredrika

Hi laura welcime and here for a chat whenever xx

Anonymous

Hello Laura. It’s very nice to meet you. I wish you the best in your continuing journey of self-discovery. We all share in each other’s joyous moments and sometimes moments of rejection and sadness, here. When you have one of those bad experiences, come here and these lovely ladies will pick you up.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi Laura,

this is an amazing community you are going to love it here,

Sally xx

Anonymous

Hi Laura

Welcome in!

Connie

xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Laura,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi, im Cindy, just signed up to this site. I painted my toe nails red.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Laura welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new here. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Laura Welcome to CDH
      I am still New to this wonderful Site… I just Love being a Member
      If You would like to talk…
      Or Maybe become Friends…
      Just let Me Know..till then..
      Be Safe…Be Your True Self.
      With Much Love Jessica 💕

Hi Laura,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Laura welcome to the community which I am just learning is a great place for cross dressers who want to be more connected.I am just exploring this new world of contacts hope that it makes you feel more part of a shared world of passions and understanding Joanna

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Laura.  Welcome to this Heavenly address where you will meet some wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?