Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone, I’m Missy.  I hope to make some friends.  I just joined.  A little frustrated for I just bought a new sun dress and it didn’t look so hot.  I guess it’s back to the ab and glute workouts and more cardio.  I don’t know any of you but I’m proud to be part of the community here. Wishing everyone a great, safe, and healthy weekend !! Cheers !!

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Missy to the sisterhood and CDH

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Missy, enjoy the site, forum and making friends.  There is a lot to offer here.  I look forward to seeing you in the chat room.

Chrissy

I’ll be in there soon, just getting used to navigating around here.  Everyone has been so sweet.  Thank you Chrissy.

Anonymous

Hi Missy, it’s very nice to meet you!
      You’re going to look absolutely gorgeous in your sun dress.

Thank you Phyllus.  You’re so very right.  I’ll never quit !!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Missy

I’m glad you found this lovely accepting place! Welcome! Keep working those abbs, and glutes. Along with some cardio it really does help give a bit more of a feminine shape. After some time and effort, but it does.

Hugs,

Lara

Hi Missy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Missy nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. With being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girl yea your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Missy as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Have fun girlfriend and explore this wonderful site with a wealth of information allways just a click away ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Missy, and welcome. I hope the weather is finally warming up in your neck of the woods. Living here in Arizona I sometimes forget how nasty those Wisconsin winters can get, but growing up there I so loved the springtime and summer. I am looking forwarding to hearing more about your journey of discovery over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Revel
      Baroness

Welcome to the CDH family, Missy! 🙂

Revel

Anonymous

Welcome Missy!

Happy you’re here. I’m fairly new here too.
      I hope you’re having a great weekend also.

Erin 😊

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Missy,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome Missy, always great to have another lady on site. Your passion, and knowledge can add to our pool of wisdom.
      We all need some help, and like to tell our ladies on site, how we are going successes we hope.
      We look forward to reading your accomplishments.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Missy Nice to meet joined this fantastic forum 4 months ago ! Welcome good luck on your journey !

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Missy welcome ,happy to have you join with us.Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome! And don’t feel alone…after the past 2 years of relative inertia, a lot of us have some work to do!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Missy to CDH where we offer friendship and support… please take advantage of the different topics in our forums… please review my profile and I would welcome your friendship.
      Regards, Leonara

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?