Tagged: 

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m new to this lifestyle I’ve always wanted to crossdress but due to my fear and to my low self esteem never had the courage to do it im a plus size but I want to learn since I’m new.

Anonymous

I’m new too but welcome

Thanks mary Anne if you need help we can help u together

Thanks mary Anne if yo can help u together

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ferdiana  welcome  and happy you have join us here. No need to be shy and with that battling fear inside you . Low self esteem is a problem many of us here come here with. With societies turmoils to hiding from everyone around. From friends to family it’s a huge struggle keeping this inside bottle up. Presures that are harmful to ones self but now you have many here to help in advice to supporting you  on your new path in helping you relax those tentions and hopefully in time it will subside all those nasty feelings and allow you to enjoy and express you as who you in time  develop a friendship or two and start your journey of happiness ahead. It doesn’t matter what the outside appearance  may look like as long as your inner soul is who you want. We may never be perfect but in our mines we can be very happy and for me that’s all that matters. Very  nice meeting and the best to you looking forward.  Hugs !!!

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie for your kind words is really hard to find plus size clothes I already now what style I want I like gothic I like thigh high socks and boots skirts and well about dresses I need to think about it and I’m letting my hair long. I want to also start transitioning but is something I need to think more through.

Anonymous

Welcome, Ferdiana! All of us girls are ready and willing to help in any way we can!

💋K

Anonymous

Welcome.  I am relatively new here too, but there are a lot of great resources in all of the threads here at CDH.  Everyone is eager to help each other out and there are a ton of links to great sites on the web.  Good luck on your journey.

Jen.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?