• This topic has 69 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just wanted to say hi to everybody. I have been reading the forums recently and decided to become a member. I haven’t been dressing long, but the urge has come over me a lot more in the last couple of months. Everybody on this site seems very nice and welcoming.

Hi Samara
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.

Love to chat with you anytime.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Charlotte!

Anonymous

Hi Samara and welcome. Hugs Katie

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Katie!

Anonymous

Welcome Samara and enjoy this great site.

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Roberta!

Anonymous

You are most welcome hun.

Welcome Samara, now you can include your thoughts into the conversations.

Olivia

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Olivia!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Samara.

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Stephanie!

Anonymous

You’re welcome, Samara.

Welcome, Samara!

I hope you come to enjoy this refuge as much as the rest of us do! Everyone here is warm and supportive. All ages and at different stages in this wonderful journey! Never feel afraid to reach out if you have questions. Chances are someone has dealt with the same question also.

Take Care

Michelle

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Michelle! I really appreciate it. Still trying to navigate my way around the site, but really enjoying it so far. I just wish I would have started dressing when I was younger! Haveing fun now, though!

Anonymous

Welcome sis

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Annaleigh!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samara

Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Samara welcome to CDH

Big Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Donna! Big hugs right back at you!!

Hi Samara nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies he he then guess what your turn.. Just a story or two about the life and times of Samara as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Stephanie! That is really sweet. I so appreciate the warm welcome from everyone! Still navigating around the site, but I am starting to get the hang of it. I definitely plan on adding to my profile soon! I am really having fun in my short journey so far! Looking forward to learning a lot more. I am really shy, but trying to break free from that. Take care!

Samara

Girlfriend no need to be shy here we all were in this boat at some point in time so relax take your time read and join in hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie!! Hugs back at you!! Everyone being so nice is making it easier!

Hello Samara, that’s a beautiful name you have. Like you, I’m just starting to cross dress and I’m new to this site. Both have been wonderful! One fulfills a desire and the other gives me encouragement, support, and the help I need. I hope you enjoy your journey as much as I’m enjoying mine. If I can be of any help please just ask.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Jill! I really appreciate it! My journey has been short so far, but I am really enjoying it. I wish I would have started younger, but it’s all good! I am having fun now! Take care, Jill!

Dear Samara,
          I feel the same way. Truth is, I started cross dressing with bras and panties nearly twenty years ago. But I’d feel ashamed of myself and throw away everything within a a week or two. It was a vicious cycle of highs and lows that I’ll never repeat because I know that I’m not doing anything wrong. I hope you find the same peace and joy from cross dressing that I do.

Love, Jill

Anonymous

I totally understand, Jill. When I started, I did the same thing. I felt guilty like I was doing something wrong and had a couple of purges. I am becoming a lot more comfortable, though and feel like if I am enjoying it and it isn’t hurting anybody, then it is completely fine! Hugs!

Samara

I’m glad we’re both becoming comfortable with it and that we both realize that it’s not harming anyone so it’s not wrong. And other than a SO, it no one’s business unless we decide to tell them. Hugs again.

Anonymous

I totally agree, Jill! None of my friends or family members knows about me. That is probably why I am so nervous, but it’s something we all have to go through. I applaud the ones who come out to friends and family. I know how difficult it will be if I ever do.

I would never tell you what you should do in that situation because your family/friends are different than mine. I’ve only told my wife an daughter. My wife has been great. She bought me my first panties since I’ve come to accept that I want to wear women’s clothing, and my daughter, who was supportive but not excited. I don’t feel like I can tell my son at this point because of his right wing stance on things. I hope that if and when you share your feeling that things will go just as well for you.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

Thank you, Jill. I hope if and when I tell someone they will accept me for who I am. That is great that your wife and daughter have been accepting. I have heard so many stories about how crossdressing has lead to big problems and divorce. I really like to hear when the SO is so accepting. I have a few family members who probably wouldn’t accept it, but if they end up finding out, I hope I am wrong. Hugs!

Samara

Anonymous

Hello Samara and Welcome. Glad you liked what you read well enough to join. Hope you enjoy your time here. Anytime you want to chat, Im a PM away. Take Care.

Chelly

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Chelly! I appreciate it! Feeling so much support already!! Hugs!!

Welcome Samara, great to have you at CDH!

Hugs, Jess

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Jess!!

Hi, Samara!

My sisters here have already said what a safe an open-armed kind of place this is, and it’s so true! There’s NOTHING you or I can discuss here that will make you feel like you’re being judged. This is a place of care and kindness, and understanding!

We’ve ALL arrived here from different situations and different perspectives. And everyone has a different story! The NICE part is, you can finally express what you FEEL. ALL of us will relate in some way or another, so just be YOU!

I’m so glad you chose to be among us!

Hope to hear more from you!

Valerie

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Valerie! That is really sweet! I am so happy to have found this site. Everyone has been so nice and helpful! I can tell I am going to have a great time interacting with everyone and getting to know everyone better! Take care!

Samara

Always, Samara…!

Welcome home…!

Anonymous

Thank you, hun!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome from me as well Samara!

Amy

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Amy!

Anonymous

Hello Samara, welcome to the best site on the web! You will not find a better group to get to know. Take time to read the forums, and have fun!!
      💕Kendra

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Kendra! Loving it so far! Love the name Kendra btw. Take care!

Anonymous

Welcome Samara, hope you enjoy cdh as much as I do, being able to talk to such kind and considerate people is priceless, I joined cdh 3 months ago. I wish I had found cdh years ago and not have to have kept my crossdressing a secret for over  60 years,

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Alana! I am really enjoying it, also. I wish I would have started earlier too. I dabbled a tiny bit several years ago, but have gotten a lot more into it lately. This site is fantastic! Hugs!

Hi Samara,
      A very warm welcome to CDH! 🌹
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Stephanie! Sending love and hugs right back!!

Hello and welcome Samara.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Jen!!

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Samara! 🦋

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Effie Jayne!!

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Samara,

Welcome aboard! You have probably found out already how warm, welcoming and supportive this group is. 🙂

Aurora Eden

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Aurora!! I definitely have! Everyone has been great!!

Allison M
      Lady

Welcome, Samara

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Allison!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Samara to the hen party. We are all sisters here and understand what it takes to be who we are so we sympathize and support each other. It seems most of the world is against us but this site is correctly named CROSSDRESSER HEAVEN.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Michelle! Crossdresser Heaven is the perfect name!!

Hey Samara,
      Yeah everyone here is really supportive and friendly. Not to mention helpful and insightful.
      So welcome to one of if not the best sites around.

Jessica.

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Jessica!! Yes, this site is full of kind and amazing people!! Take care! Hugs!!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Samara  ,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the welcome, Terri Anne!! I am really loving the site. I really appreciate everybody’s kindness and support!! Hugs!!

Samara

Hi Samara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Alice!!

Samara
      I see from your profile that our experiences began in very similar ways. (And that probably goes for a great many of us here.) The cycle of buying/wearing/guilt/purging is one I have gone through so many times I lost count. But we are getting there. Better late than never!

Anonymous

Yes, better late than never descibes it perfectly. So many of us have purged. It is better to just put the clothes away for a while, then when we want to go back it it, they will be there. I know I have wasted plenty of money in the past, haha.

Anonymous

Hi everyone lm Vickie and a long time cd need some encouragement to finally fully dress makeup and all and go out in public any help would be nice

Anonymous

Thanks so much, Bobbisue! That is so nice. I have been checking out several different forums. I REALLY like this one!! Everyone is so nice and willing to help. I am really looking forward to learning more and getting to know people who enjoy what I enjoy!

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Brianna!! The water in here is perfect!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Lisa!! Hugs right back at you!!

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?