Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Every One I’m Steve / Stevie

I joined this site so I could talk and share experiences with other like minded people.

My wife passed away about ten years ago and I have never talked about the gender swaps I / We used to do.

I would love to hear the things other cross dressers go through, both the good and the bad. For me to talk about it will be a relief. I have been holding it in for ten years. No one close to us even knew we ever did this. Except for one couple out of state

My wife and I have had way more positive experiences through the years than bad ones when either one of us or both of us were cross dressing and dealing with the public.

My late mom knew about it, she never talked about it. When I was with my first wife she had bought a bunch of panties ( back in the 70s they were nylon granny panties ) and one morning she put on a pair of the new ones and walked out of the bedroom wearing just the panties I grabbed a matching pair put them on and followed her out of the bedroom and said look we match. She went ballistic almost into Karen mode. Needless to say I never did that again during the 2 year marriage. My late second girlfriend knew about it, I  got caught wearing her bra and panties one day and she wasn’t mad. She was like if that’s the way you are I can’t change it, Just love me and don’t cheat on me. I am not sure why but she was okay with it as long as it was a secret. She was a BBW and she even let me wear her bras, panties, lingerie and what ever else I wanted. 

After knowing my 3<sup>rd</sup> wife for a while and seeing pictures of her and talking to her and her family I saw she was a tomboy growing up (she didn’t really like the girly things) I was fine with that she was a sweet lady. I actually liked it she could fix things, do oil changes, change a flat, read and fold a map. She could do a lot of thing most women would not try.  

She never talked about an alternative identity or cross dressing. She was a very feminine lady when we got together. (I was a closet cross dresser since puberty, She did not know this at the time. I had tossed out all the bras, slips, stockings, panties and nightgowns. So I could be a real man for my new wife.

I was helping her with laundry. I was folding her bras, underwear and silky nightgowns one day very early in our relationship and I think she saw a look, a smile or something that I never thought I showed. She said something to me like you would probably wear that if it fit you wouldn’t you. I kind of smiled and sarcastically said sure but I am not going to buy them that’s something you have to do. Nothing was ever said about it after that. Weird part was I never told her about my cross dressing.

After a couple of years of marriage we were on vacation in Pennsylvania, Out of the blue and totally unexpected. She says to me in the motel. We should go to the store tomorrow and get opposite gender clothes for each other, to wear when we go see the band tomorrow.

We were going with another couple we knew, they invited us from out of state. I kind of questioned her motives because it was with a friends we don’t see very often. But she said she really wanted to do it, She said we were out of state and no one at home will ever know. And me the sweet husband I was, I said to her sure honey if that’s what you want I will do it for you. (The cross dresser in me was so excited I couldn’t wait to dress up in front of my wife and go out on a date in public it was like a dream come true) The man in me was scared to death that my secret might be found out.

So that evening and the next morning we went and bought everything from boxers, t shirt, something to flatten boobs and baseball cap for her, a wig, bra, panties and dress for me, jeans and boots for her with all the accessories for both of us, Like jewelry and a purse full of junk for me and a chain tethered biker wallet for her. So that afternoon we both did a complete gender transformation with her doing the make-up on both of us (it took hours).

At the time I, was a 275 Lb. male dressed totally as a woman and her dressed as 165 Lb. man. We went to dinner at a classy restaurant, met up with our friends who were totally shocked, they couldn’t find us in the restaurant. We had to flag them down after the hostess was pointing to or table because we gave her our real names, she didn’t know. They tried to walk right by a couple of times. For some reason they were totally cool with our transformation and never really said anything about it all night. (I think they thought it was a joke)

We went to a concert and to a bar after the restaurant, kissing and acting little little fools in love. I don’t think anyone noticed the we switched genders entire night other than the couple we were with. If they did no one said anything

From that day on in our relationship both of us wore whatever we wanted to in the privacy of our own home. We had loads of fun all through our relationship. Changing roles, changing identity’s, playing dress up, going out in public.

We even fooled a couple that was an acquaintance of ours about 150 miles from home that we really, really tried to avoid when we saw them in the bar and couldn’t. We talked to them for about 20 minutes. ( that’s the longest stretch of time I ever used my feminine voice, which I can’t do anymore). But we completely fooled them. We talked to them a month or so later later and asked if the met anyone new when they went to the lake on vacation. They said no not really, just a few nice couples in the bar the first night we were there

We had a blast. I was about 30 at the time, I am a 65 year widower now, and there is no way I could ever pass for a woman.

But I still dress up in private and I go in public with a bra and panties or a slip and stockings under my man clothes. I have on many occasions in the last few years driven through a big city like Milwaukee or Chicago just wearing jeans and a brightly colored lace bra on top. 

It works well in Madison WI. On game day. when the Badgers play, I put a bunch of red and white badger stuff on my car and wear white pants and red lace bra and drive around campus. ( Keep a Badger t shirt on the seat next to me just in case. I get quite a few thumbs up and that feels good. Every once in a while I will get a middle finger up. (I can only assume they are jealous that I have the the man boobs to fill a good size bra)

I don’t think I could ever go out in public fully dressed as a woman now without the support of my wife.(she gave me the strength to do things I was scared to do).

Stevie / Steve

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Sister Stevie!!  That was a great read of an intro!  Welcome to cdh hon!

Stevie

Steve that was a very thoughtful read, sounds like you miss it. Madison seems like a very welcoming town

Hi Michelle,
        When I drive around in a city like that I try to stay near college campuses, Young people are way more accepting, they could care less, It’s people my age that are usually the a holes.
        Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevie welcome to our family.  I enjoyed reading your intro.. your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself once again in who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie, You are right, I have only been on the site a few days and everyone has been wonderful.
        It’s nice to finally find a place to talk to people that understand. I have been silent too long.
        I feel very welcome here.
        Stevie

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stevie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Stevie, and welcome. I so enjoyed your introduction, it spoke volumes about your relationship with your late wife and how the two of you interacted. I can understand your reluctance to venture back out in public without her, since it sounds like she was a very strong person and not necessarily ‘saddled’ with the ‘hang-ups’ so many of us who were raised in the Midwest seem to have inherited. That said, I do think you will find that venturing out these days is not a frightful as it may seem. I was quite concerned about how I would be received, but I discovered even if anyone noticed, they didn’t seem to care. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette, you are right, my wife and I had a very special relationship. It’s been a long time now that I have been alone. I really felt like a square peg trying to fit a round hole. I have only been on this site a few days. I have been welcomed with open arms. I think I found my people.
        Stevie

Hi Stevie nice to meet you and a great intro girlfriend so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. With such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from jump right in girl and when you are comfortable with us please give us a story or two about the life and times of Stevie .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships from and we all are just a click away .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stevie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thanks Alice, every one here has been wonderful so far.

Hi Stevie, Nice name. Thanks for the welcome. I have been alone way to long, I have only been here a few days and I feel like I belong, like I fit in. I haven’t had that comfort for a long time. I think I just found a new home.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?