• This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tesa Lake
      Lady

Well actually I’m only Tesa here so far. I am trying to figure out how to go public with my friends and family about cd. So I’m here.

I really wish I had more to offer at this point but this seems like such a friendly and safe place, I’m glad I found you

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Tesa! I would agree wholeheartedly with you that this is a safe place to simply be yourself, wherever you are on that journey.

Amy

Hi Tesa nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lives as they travel down there femme road in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then ha ha your turn just a story or two about the travels of Tesa as she journeys down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tesa! You have definitely come to the right place. The girls here will amaze you with their love and support. Read the articles, explore the community, ask whatever questions you have. We will answer honestly without fail and help you on your journey. We have all been where you are now and our experience and advice can be your guide.

Welcome to CDH.

Beth

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Tesa,

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Tesa,

Welcome from the U.K. it is really nice to meet you. I hope you make many friends here and you are right it is a safe place to be yourself.  I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Tesla agree with all the comments made by the other girls.
      Welcome, always willing to respond
      Hugs
      Liz

Anonymous

I suspect quite a few of us girls are only girls on this site.  It makes things a little easier for those of us who don’t get the chance to let her out in the real.

Welcome aboard!

Connie

xxx

Welcome Tesa!  We’re glad you found us as well!

Don’t be in a rush to go public with friends and family, but don’t be afraid either.  All things in their proper time.

If you’re in need of more specific advice, you need but ask (either myself personally or the community as a whole).

Tesa, welcome.
      There are loads of posts about coming out to friends and family. Have a search, read what you can and then put out a post of your own.
      Deep down, you know the people you can trust. You know the people who won’t care about what you wear. All they will care about is that you are happy. A lot of my friends know about Cerys. Not one of them gives a toss that I am a crossdresser. As long as I’m happy, they are happy with it.
      It’s scary, but ultimately, it has to be done.
      Take your time. It’s not a race.

Cerys.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Tesa,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Tesa ,

Welcome to CDH !
      We are glad you have decided to join us.
      This is a very safe and welcoming place for every rainbow girl.
      I hope you will feel at home here and enjoy yourself as much as I have done
      the past time.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hi Tesa

Welcome to the Sisterhood that is CDH.

Enjoy the journey.

Hugs

Wilma.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tesa welcome happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. How many have experience their first time out,  their advice on opening up to family,  friends and to your partner. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tesa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Tessa. You hit the nail on the head. This is a SAFE place for us to be who we want to be, who we are. As a totally closeted crossdresser (Nobody I know, knows, although I have been out en femme several times.) I find comfort here from all of the wonderful girls. I hope you do, too.

Much love,
      Raquel

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?