Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone I’m Trishelle and I’m from Vancouver BC Canada. I’m very excited to be here. I look forward to sharing and seeing you all! 🙂

Hi Trishelle.Β  I am very new here as well – only 5 days.Β  We can share the growing experience together.

You will find many great friends here.

Best of luck!

V

Hi Trishelle

Welcome to CDH Girl!!Β  Β Take a good deep breath and relax.Β  Your in a great place.Β  Lots of great girls and tons of support.

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Trishelle,

Welcome, you have come to a lovely place with lots of friendly girls here. I look forward to seeing you around the site and hopefully catching up with you at some point.

Jessica x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Trishelle…. happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.Β Β  From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.Β  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors.Β  Is so nice meeting another Canadian gurl here with us.Β  Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Trishelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Trishelle nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . You have come to the best CD site there is on the internet. So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . There is so much to do as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments .Β  And ask many questions as for clothing to makeup to everything about the girl that lived in your heart and sole. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chatΒ  .

Stephanie Bass

A warm welcome to my Canadian sister! Happy to see you here, hope you find this site a safe and supportive place.

Welcome Trishelle!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?