Tagged: , ,

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I want said hi to every one and happy to connect

Hi Samantha, a great selection of beautiful clothes. We all love Heels, femme clothes, makeup.
      I certainly do and dress up. An idea for you in the future is weekends away, coffee dates.
      Our beautiful site has many talented and lovely ladies to talk too. Lots of advice on hand.
      May you fly the femme flag.
      Live life And enjoy.
      Jane

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Samantha,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am happy to connect anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Samantha with our open arms. It’s always so nice to meet a new sister, you are going to love it here at CDH. The girls here are all so warm and friendly and caring that you’ll feel right at home in no time. Feel free to message me any time, I’d love to talk.

Love,

Trish

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Samantha nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Samantha as she journeys down her own path in her girly life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with  and girl we are all just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Samantha, we’re glad you’re here to join us!

Hugs
      👠Kendra

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I applaud your choices of dresses, skirts, and heels. They are among my favorite items of clothing also and I don’t understand why they are not more frequently worn by everyone, regardless of their biological sex. Welcome to the group! You will find many who love your preferences here, far more than the average population, even of women. You go, girl!

Revel
      Baroness

Hi, Samantha!

I love dresses, skirts, and…I heels are okay, I just don’t wear them often. I’m a tall gal, 6’3. 😉

Welcome to CDH.

Hi Samantha.  Welcome. I too love dresses, skirts and heels. Life is awesome in a dress and heels.

Have a great weekend

Anonymous

Hi, Samantha.  Welcome to CDH.  I love dresses, skirts and heels too.

Anonymous

Welcome Samantha and I hope you enjoy your time here xx

Hi Samantha.I love dresses,skirts,heels too.Also love pantyhose.Welcome to CDH.And have fun.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?