Tagged: 

• This topic has 26 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies, my name is Holly Morris and I’m new to the group. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and making lots of new friends!

I’ve filled out my profile, so I hope you have a chance to read it. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hugs,

Holly

Good morning Holly, you are another important member of our group of ladies. Great a ceptance and knowledge that can help your journey.
      Forums to read and add too.
      Live life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Holly nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme travels down there road in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girl yippee your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Holly as she travels down her girly path in life.. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So girl again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Bridget, thank you!

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, it’s nice to meet you as well. I’m looking forward to getting to know many of the ladies here and making new friends! From what I’ve seen so far, CDH does seem to be a very wonderful site for women like us, so I’m glad that I found it!

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Holly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice, thank you!

Hugs,

Holly

Bridget
      Lady

Hi Holly!  Welcome to the group!

Hi Holly, and welcome! I think you will find there are many just like you here at CDH, myself included. My wife has accepted Paulette, but she is not terribly comfortable around her for a long period of time, even though she buys her clothes and poses for photos together. So like you I try to limit my dressing to when she is away. With my workload picking up with daily Zoom and WebEx calls, it is cutting even more into my time as Paulette. While, like many, I originally started dressing purely for the sexual thrill, I find now that I am older I just enjoy being in ‘girl mode’. I am more relaxed and attentive to the needs of others when I am Paulette. I look forward to seeing some photos in the near future. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette, thanks for your message!

You mentioned being more relaxed and attentive to the needs of others as Paulette, I can definitely relate to that. In male mode I am really just a typical guy, so I much prefer being a woman where I can express myself more fully.

Re: pictuers – any that I post right now will be old ones from several years ago, as I don’t have a chance to dress right now. But hopefully that will change!

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Holly, I know what you mean, just finding time to get into ‘Paulette Mode’ is getting harder and harder. When I’m not traveling I work out of the house and between Zoom and WebEx calls it doesn’t leave much time for me to be Paulette. I am planning on taking her along with me on my next trip back to NYC and letting her have some fun in the hotel bar. Hugs, Paulette

Hello Holly, and welcome to CDH!

Your profile speaks of supportive tgirls, and I know that’s the kind of support you’ll find here; we’re all in this together!! Please take a look at the site, and take advantage of the knowledge and info. Also, read profiles, and make a lot of friends. Ask questions and contribute, as you see fit.

I hope to hear more from you!

👠Sylvia Lynne

Anonymous

Thank you, Sylvia Lynne, I plan to do just that!

Hugs,

Holly

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Holly,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends.

What an interesting profile you have written, it seems like we have quite a bit in common, a supportive wife, a love of dressing and a wish to blend in as a woman when out and about.  I am happy to chat anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara

Anonymous

Hi Tara, thank you for your message. I’d love to chat sometime as well. Is there a chat function here that we can use?

Hugs,

Holly

Hello Holly and welcome, I too am new and this seems a very welcoming non-judgemental place. I am sorry to read some life events have stopped your dressing sessions. I think our situations were similar, a shocked wife who is trying to be understanding and accepts I dress when she is out. I hope you able to get back to it again sometime soon.

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie, I truly appreciate that. I really hope so as well, as I find that I truly miss not being able to express myself as a woman.

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

Hi Natasha, thank you. So far the replies I’ve received have been so wonderful, so I look forward to getting to know many new friends!

Hugs,

Holly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Holly welcome to our family. Your profile was lovely reading thank you for sharing. With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. It’s now going on 6 years since opening up to my wife and things are going very well. But it took many conversations and she’s quite understanding about me. And how she’s in constant control over where this is going. Big compromises but a beautiful discovery in our relationship. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome Holly and Happy Easter to you.  You have a wonderful profile by the way.  I hope you enjoy the forums and make a lot of friends here.
      Chrissy

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Holly

Welcome to this wonderful accepting community! I’m glad to meet you. I hope you make lots of friends here.

Hugs, Lara

Hi holly welcome to the best place on earth to describe how we are hope you are resting this wonderful journey we chose to be unlike some other girls on here I’m single and live alone and loving being a girl more and more than ever before I’m always happy in life fully dressed love to shop of course that’s what girls love doing love having a girl night out and getting pamberd like woman love so hope you have a beautiful time on here

Anonymous

Hi Ambermaria, thank you for your greeting. I know and love those feelings too! It’s so wonderful to be able to express our femininity, isn’t it?

Hugs,

Holly

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Holly,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hi Terri Anne, thank you so much for your message and the information. I’m definitely going to take advantage of all the site has to offer!

Hugs,

Holly

A big warm welcome to CDH Holly!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?