Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Lee
      Lady

I might’ve at some point had a membership here, but the details have been long lost to the ether of time. Anyway, excited to be here, and wanted to say hello!

Anonymous

hi there gorgeous happy to see your beauty here. kisses tracy

Hi Amy nice to meet you again maybe ha ha .. If you were here before i dont remember if i said hello then but we can fix that now .. You are welcomed with open arms here into our home again or for the first time he he so cute .. You are a sister and family member and returning home where you belong so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. You are back at the best CD site on the internet as we all here are very supportive and accepting of all who come thru these doors into our home as well as yours also .. Please jump into the forums and posts from these ladies who are telling there stories of there travels down there femme road in life .. Then when you are comfortable again please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then you can refresh our memories of the travels of Amy as she heads down her path in life  with a story or two  .. Rekindle old friendships and make many more new ones there are so many ladies here from all over the world too make lasting friendships with so dont be scared here we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Amy
      Welcome to CDH fancy a chat
      Hugs Charlotte

Hi Amy, welcome back to CDH
      Am Jennifer Ramirez, it’s great to have you back again.when you feel like, and you want to chat, look any of your sister’s up.
      Hugs Jennifer

Amy Lee
        Lady

[postquote quote=504897]
        Thanks Jennifer!  🙂  Happy to be here!

[postquote quote=504857]
        Charlotte, always looking to make new friends!  (Sometimes I’m terrible about replying though)

[postquote quote=504853]
        Thanks for the warm welcome (possible rewelcome? haha)

[postquote quote=504850]
        Thanks Tracy! *kisses*

Anonymous

Welcome Amy,

I’m new here so you’re new to me! Glad you’re here 🥰

— Abbie 😘

Amy Lee
      Lady

[postquote quote=504906]
      Thanks for the welcome Abbie!  I guess we’re in this together as newbies hehe

Anonymous

Amy 🎀 welcome (back) to the group! 🌺

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Amy,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Amy Lee
      Lady

[postquote quote=504967]
      Thank you Terri!  Already such a warm place!

Amy Lee
      Lady

[postquote quote=504955]
      Thank you Effie!~

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH!  You’ll enjoy yourself here.

Alice

Amy Lee
      Lady

[postquote quote=504984]
      Thank you Alice! I think I will!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amy welcome,  your now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Lee
        Lady

Thank you Stephanie!  🙂

Welcome back – maybe 😄
      You look beautiful 😉

Anonymous

Hi Amy, welcome to CDH (or welcome back, whichever is appropriate) stick around – you might just enjoy yourself here with all these gorgeous gals.

Hugs

Diana

Amy Lee
        Lady

Thanks for the welcome Diana!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?