Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just joined and what a great place this is , lovely people and a place where we can all feel at ease .

Started when I was young just wearing underwear , then in my early marriage I didn’t really do it , but the love and acceptance of a good woman has allowed me to rediscover and delve into the enjoyment it brings us both . Been back dressing for the past few years .

Looking forward to meeting you all xxoo

Anonymous

Hi Sasha, welcome to CDH, the gals here are just the best, you’ll love it here, just dive right in.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome to CDH Sasha!!! 💐
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Sasha
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly ready to chat anytime Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sasha welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sasha! 🦋🌸

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Welcome Sasha!

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Sasha nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet .. As we all here are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru our doors so get settled relax and enjoy yourself here.. First of all its wonderful to here your wife is supportive of your he he better half  give her a big hug from us girls here as they are a wonderful asset to our life style as the girls we strive to be .. Mine as well is very supportive as Stephanie my wife also says my attitude is much calmer and sweeter as a girl at home than hubby sometimes coming from a bad day at work ..  So as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms to our home as well as yours now .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build lasting friendships with..  Another fun thing for your wife is to join here also under the forum of For the wifes and Significant others  .. She will find a  wealth of information  on what our lifestyle is about and be able to ask many ladys questions about the things that would intrest her as this is not where we can enter just GGs so they have a private  place to feel comfortable asking others in there same boat .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?