Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      EricaC
      Lady

Hi everyone!!! I’m Erica I am me and nothing more or nothing less. Lol… I’m kind of a what you see is what you get type of girl. I’m from Indiana in the U.S.A. If you wanna chat and laugh and just be your self come say hi and let’s see if we can have a good conversation. Hope to hear from some or all of you girls.

💘TTYL💘

Erica A Combs

Hi Erica

Welcome to CDH!!  There’s plenty of girls around here.  You’ll be chatting in no time.

xo – Robyn

Shana Mac
      Lady
      1. Hi! Lots of love back to you!

Hi Erica, and welcome!!! So good to see you here. You’ll be chatting in no time!

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica   happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Erica, welcome to CDH!

Hi Erica,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. This is a fun and friendly place, I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Jessica x

EricaC
      Lady

Thanks ladies for the warm and welcoming messages. Very happy to be here and I can’t wait to explore this site. Looking forward to all the great hints tips and tricks that all you beautiful ladies have posted here.

*Hugz*

Erica C

Welcome Erica!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?