Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone,
      Not sure where to start. I’m in my early 40s, but have always been interested in womens clothing. I’m very happily straight. Happily married to an amazing woman with a 6 month old daughter. No desire to transition or anything like that. I just like womens clothing. I think mens clothes are kinda boring. The ladies get all the fun,colorful outfits. Why should the boys be deprived of this?! So that’s my take on it. I’ve never told anyone about this before. Until recently I told my wife, and she was ok with it. At least I think she was, she says she’s ok with it. But has not ever asked to see me in any of my outfits. I’ve never gone out in public dressed up, don’t know if I ever will. So I just get dolled up at home when I’m alone. I love how I feel dressed up, but I just don’t know what else to do with this whole thing now. I’m all ears if anyone has anything to add. Thanks everyone.

Hi Josephine.  I agree with you womens clothing is way better. I love the fabrics the lace the colors and the feel of it all. I tossed out all my boxers and only wear panties. To be honest having an overflowing panty drawer is awesome.

See if your wife is open to doing some shopping together.  I do that with my fiancée and she gives me insight and tips. She also comes into the changing rooms to help and say yes or no.

Also you could see if you wife is open to giving you a makeover that would be fun for you and her. Mine has done 3 for me along with teaching me how to do my own makeup.  We even went wig shopping together.

I think by your profile you may live close enough to go to Transformations by Rori in Arlington Heights.  I am not sure if there are any other options near you.

Either way the options are unlimited.  Just go slow and enjoy it all just keep you family first.

Susan

Hi Josephine,

Welcome to the best site in internet land! So glad you joined us!

Love and hugs,
      Lanna💋❤️

I’m similar, but I’ve let a few people know on the last five years.

It just recently occurs to me one doesn’t necessarily need to step up the game. There’s a lot of space to enjoy where I am.
      Much more since I have my girlfriends’ support.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Josephine,

Welcome to CDH!
      The girls here are very friendly, and supportive. There’s also lots of good advice to be had.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Josephine and welcome to CDH! You will find such amazing women here and learn so many great things about the love of crossdressing and about yourself. Through this site I was introduced to a crossdresser support group that meets weekly and offers great friendships with other girls like me.

There is nothing like slipping on that special skirt and blouse and looking in the mirror. It’s wonderful that you told your wife and she seems accepting. It really is something a couple can enjoy together. I love to get dressed and go out shopping or driving and of course finding something special that I just have to have.

Hugs,

Sandy

Hi Josephine, and welcome from another Illinois girl now living in Arizona. I think you will be surprised how many of us here at CDH are like you, happily married but still willing to explore our feminine natures. Frankly, I think you are handling the situation with your wife beautifully. Not ‘overdoing it’ but rather taking ‘baby steps’ and ‘testing the water’ to see how accepting she is and will become. There are so many misconceptions as to why many of us choose to follow our passion of crossdressing. Unfortunately, it is these stereotypes which have caused many people to view crossdressers in a negative light. Of course, as you may or will discover, many in the trans community tend to consider us not “TRANS” enough. Regardless, it is more about how YOU feel, and how being Josephine has positively affected your life that is important. And that is what I would concentrate on! I look forward to seeing how you progress in your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Leonara
      Ambassador

Josephine, as you read our responses to your article, you will realize we give friendship, support, and suggestions to your CD journey.. so glad you told your wife…. My wife knows but prefers I dress in private and “don’t ask don’t tell” works for us
      Again welcome and please read the informative forums on the CDH website…. Regards, Leonara

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Leonara.
      Anonymous

We are all at different stages me. I am full time girl 👧 and I have been that way since I was 9 till now at 62 join in and get to know the girls 👧

Hi Josephine, lovely ladies here, helpful, caring. With a loving partner and new born, a lot of great times ahead. Mixing and matching clothing styles, female and male is one way. A jumper or coat over a bra, blouse etc works well. Unisex jeans, or female jeans.

Foundation, face cream to give you a lift, lip balm, coloured if you like. These are some options.
      But you can choose for yourself. I wish you well.
      Jane

Hi Josephine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

My guess is possibly speaking to your wife about how she feels, you mention she has never asked to see you your outfits, and really she is the only one who can answer that question. You will need some support, or at least some acceptance and discussion about what is and isn’t okay, if you want to do more than dress up indoors. Nobody else can say anything useful, its only about the both of you and how you both feel about the outcome of that chat.

Talking isn’t in itself pressure to do or not do anything, it’s just honest conversation about the needs each of you have, and questions too. Maybe she has questions and doesn’t want to ask. If that is the case you can show you care by making her comfortable to speak to you, and answer her questions which will help her understand her own feelings

Hi Josephine nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme travels down there road in life..  So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Josephine as she makes her journey down her girly path in life also..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girlfriend we all are just a click away he he ..  So again girl nice to meet you and i hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..  So happy you told wife and hope it will become a wonderful girlfriend relationship between you too as many ladies here as myself included in my wife is very supportive good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Josephine  much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here. To enjoy the company of so many in different levels of there dressing it’s allowed us to explore this wonderful passion and at a place so comfortable and caring .

I’m sorry about your silent from your wife.  It does happen to many as myself did tell my wife back then. Eventually we did  have that talk and discussed many issues but in time agreements and guidelines were set and my love to express my self became more prevalent. it’s a long process which includes family with kids. Mind you grown but all the difficult. I hope it time this can be found as it’s a long road. Here you have many to chat with and best of all make wonderful friendships with. I enjoy meeting with so many lovely ladies and please say hi with are paths ever cross. Welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Josephine,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome to the CDH Josphine!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?