Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

I have been crossdressing for 25 years, but this is my first appearance as a girl. I’m a secret crossdresser, so this a quite a big step for me. Looking forward to your reactions.

Pattie
      Lady

Congratulations on coming out! A few months ago, I told my wife I love wearing women’s underwear and it was a relief to get that off of my chest.

Welcome, and congratulations on coming as yourself. My wife has been aware of my other side for awhile. She’s just said recently that she’s OK with my female side.

Well done Bobbi, have been and still am a closet dresser for 30 years, but i retain my long nails and earrings in each ear.  Some in town here know of Bronwyn, and my brother, and my ex.  All good.

Anonymous

Hi Bobby, how brave of you. You look beautiful.

My coming out was last month. For the first time ever I start to feel complete. It is like I am finally acknowledging myself, after dismissing my feminine side for 40 years.

Anonymous

Good for you Bobbi and now each baby step will be more exciting than the last. We all have the same gene and need to let that real you out hon. It will be so liberating for you

Welcome to the group…I’m in the same boat as you…this site is really my first way of openly being Jennifer (Jenna).

Rose
      Lady

Hello, Bobby, and welcome to CDH. It’s really nice to meet you. Congrats to taking the HUGE step on deciding to come out, even if it’s just to us here in private.You’ll find the ladies here caring, non-judgmental, and helpful.

And if your profile and cover pictures are you, then you look absolutely stunning!

Anonymous

Thank you all for your nice words, I feel welcome.

I am not planning to tell anyone about my secret life, but this feels good 🙂

Anonymous

Wow!

You are gorgeous. And you kept yourself hidden for how many years? Bad, bad girl!

andrea
      Lady

Welcome Bobbi

You look stunning love. All the  girls on here are some friendly and supportive you’ll have a wonderful time

Hugs Andrea

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Bobby and welcome! Congrats on coming out … very cute pic. We all know just how big a step it is, so we’re all proud of you. This is a great place for being who you were meant to be.

Jennifer

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?