Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

I’m Vikki. I’m in my early thirties. I’ve been curios about cross dressing for a while now but have only recently actually tried it. I’ve still got a lot to learn but i’m very happy and excited about trying it more. Can’t wait to meet you all

Vikki

xx

Anonymous

Hey Vikki and welcome to this lovely site at CDH, you will find a lot of warm friendly people on here who are ready to offer and exchange words of advice on cross dressing and what it means to us girls, you will get to meet lots of girls with different backgrounds etc, we are all one big family on here, so feel free to make new friends and start chats and get to know people, that will help to make your experience on here, a great one ☺️

Stacey 💋

Hi Vickki I am in my late60’s and just now working on becoming the girl that has always been inside.I started around 12 or13 in my sisters or neighbors clothes. Buy clothes dressed purged and did it again. This time I want to let the person inside out.
      I am glad that you have tried dressing there is no greater thrill than putting on a pair of pretty panties.
      Lori

Welcome Vikki!!! It’s great to see you join this amazing community. You’ll love being here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vikki….welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting .So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Vikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Vikki it’s nice to meet you.

Glad you joined our family, welcome to CDH.

Hi Vikki nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup and everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . As for making friends there are so many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself . Again girlfriend as we all are family and sisters here be safe and also again nice to meet you and hope to see you around here for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Vikki!!

Welcome to the growing sisterhood of CDH!!

You can bet were excited WITH you and FOR you.  Great Girls with a lot of knowledge and a ton of support.  have fun and enjoy!

Robyn ❤️

Welcome home. I’m still pretty new here myself. You’ve found the best place for encouragement, inspiration, and knowledge about all things crossdressing. Everyone here is lovely, underdressing, and very supportive and we’re glad to have you.

Welcome Vikki!

Hi Vikki

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring, and make some new friends.

Always great to hear from another Scot.

❤️B

Anonymous

Hi Vicci welcome to CDH.So glad that you are embracing your femininity.Enjoy this great site.You will make many friends on here who will take great delight in having girly chats with you about clothes and makeup.Enjoy this site hon.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?