• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Sarah.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sarah
      Lady

I am newish to all this, I have been dressing for the past year and a half, but I have always known since being a teenager that I wanted to dress, I just didn’t know how to go about it or who to talk to, fast forward to my early 40’s and I am now finally visiting this section in my life again, I have realised I have ignored it and that its caused me anguish in ignoring it without realising it, I have told some close friends and my GF and they have all been very supportive. I feel very guilty about the whole affair as I think I look pretty good dressed as I am slim and athletic, and try to keep as fit as possible, but in an ideal world I would like my GF to fancy me dressed, whilst she lets me do it and still fancies me as me, she obviously doesn’t find me attractive as more of a woman, which in turn causes me more guilt as if anything I want to do it more, I have started wearing nail polish and even though the kids don’t know about the dressing, they have seen the polish and have be fine with it. I am unsure what the next steps are, or how to explore this as much as I want in these testing times with the kids at home and not being able to get out etc. I am open to any advice or help and even to make some new friends in this community.

Hi Stewart, welcome to the CDH family. I love the fact your GF is sopportive. I would advise you slow down a little. I’ve heard stories of SO being initially supportive then becoming less so sa time goes by due to over exposure. I am walking a similar line myself with my friends and family. If she ever feels the need there is an private SO section on the site if she ever needs it.

The more you accept yourself the sooner your guilt will disappear, like a lot of things time is needed. I felt the same thing, so know once you get the balance right it goes much faster.

You’ve found the right place to find friends, and wisdom honey. The site has helped me in a very short period of time accept my femme feeling and sexuality. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Stewart,

Welcome to CDH! Have you thought about a femme name yet?

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stewart   welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to PM me. Love to help.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Stewart,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to the site Stewart.

Hope you enjoy exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Welcome, we are glad to see you here and we hope that we can support you in your journey.

Lexi

Hello Stewart, welcome to the CDH family. this site is excellent to be on. us girls are very under standing and friendly. look around the site and there is a lot of info here to help you out, if not the right one feel free  to ask one of us and we would be gladly to answer that question.. feel free to read my profile.  I am 58 years old and I dress up when I can and under dress a lot .  nothing like feeling the female cloths, better fit and great feeling. nylons give you a message feeling when wearing then. the bra is a great feeling over the shoulder and around the back, panties feel great too especially when you wear a pad.   I buy my own female clothing and make up and bra;s and panties and pads instore what a rush feeling it is to see the sales person seeing you bye female stuff. if I was asked if it was for me I would say its for wife or daughter .  I should just come out and say its for me just to see the reaction on them. I added you to my friends list. have any time shoot me a message .

Anonymous

Welcome home!! We all would hug you but you know social distancing and all. Hope you connect with yourself and find peace. I’m a triathlete so if anyone is looking for a good way to pass as a woman and still get exercise it’s the way to go!!

Welcome Stewart!

Anonymous

Love yo you dear Stewart.

Beth T
      Lady

Glad to meet you, Stewart! Happy exploring!

Sarah
      Lady

thank you so much for the lovely messages, I am a bit in between myself with where I am on the spectrum compared to other people, I think in earlier life before I squashed all the feelings for 20+ years I really longed to be a girl but also wanted to be a boy, not sure if that makes sense, now in my 40s I am fit and have good legs and generally a good male body and really with kids and everything else in my life that side of wanting to be a girl has changed in that its just the clothes now, but with lock down and kids being at home most of the time (shared with my ex 50/50) its hard to do anything. I did have a lovely day week before last though and I wanted to take a picture to put up and will try again to remember this week as I am going to wear the same, but I had a day to myself at my girlfriends (she lets me dress and doesn’t put me down for it) I wore my new polkadot black and white 1950’s dress with a black petticoat, it was amazing and I felt amazing in it and I thought I actually looked good in it too. I am going to give this a try and see how I get on, ill try and add that photo this week if I get chance too.

after reading a few of the articles and such on here, I feel like I am in a different place to lots of people, whilst I would never dare going out dressed, I pretty much always wear knickers and a bra and for the last few months have had my nails polished in various colours and kept them this way whilst shopping, seeing friends or family at Christmas when we was allowed, and up till now I haven’t had a negative comment, couple of confused comments, but not negative, at least not to my face, and I have had positive comments from lots of women cashiers in shops haha, I buy lots of girls t-shirts that can pass as lads, slightly shorter cut on bottom and arms but not to girly to get noticed, I have wore a very natural lipstick out a few times and again hopefully it didn’t arouse to much suspicion.

I do get very sad that its something I can not do as much as I want, I have lots of nice clothes and lots of naughty clothes too and I very rarely get to wear them, I am very fortunate that my GF doesn’t discourage me, yet she openly admits she fancies me more as a man, which is fair enough, but we have had sex loads with me dressed, which is so hot.

Anyway, thanks again, and I look forward to talking more x

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?