• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! I’m glad to be with you here. My name is Sasha and i am from Russia. That’s why I apologize for any possible mistakes 😬I am a crossdresser for a long time, since i was a teenager. Now i am 37, I have a wife. She supports me so much, we share some clothes with each other and sometimes go out together in a “girl style”😊 Well, I must say, that now we live in USA, temporary. I started to go out of home only when we moved here. In Russia I had to crossdress only at home, because people in our country are very intolerant… I’m glad that I have found your place, the same people as me. This is my first attempt to register english-speaking CD forum (we also have big ru-speaking community) and i really hope to make some new friends here😊

Hi Sasha
      Welcome to CDH. Hope you find the frienship and support that i have found here.
      Luv
      Liliana

You’re English writing is just fine, Sasha. Thanks so much for joining!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Sasha and welcome. I am sure you will find some friends here and find advice and support. Your story has a salient reminder that there are places in the world that have level of tolerance to crossdressing that are far lower to that enjoyed by the majority of us.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sasha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

1. [postquote quote=736946]
        Yes, unfortunately. We have good situation only in st. Petersburg and maybe Moscow, but my hometown is very far from them…in all meanings😅 I know some people in that cities who can feel free to go outside as a girl. But even there our crossdressers must have perfect disguise beginning with outfit and ending with the well-trained voice. And this year we got horrible new laws which, i think made crossdressing in Russia illegal😣 That is why I’m so happy to be here and be myself. It’s a pity that i must go home soon (i couldn’t find a job here and sponsorship for my visa). But i have a plan how to come back here next year 😄

By the way, thanks for everyone for warm welcome to me!😊

Hi Sasha. Welcome to the CDH family. I’m so glad you could join us. Please keep us up dated on your status, especially when you return to Russia.

Rose

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Sasha and welcome to CDH. I love your name, I hope you find a way to make great use of your time here in the states. You are very lucky to have a wife who supports you, it makes all the difference.

Sherri

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sasha,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).Β  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat RoomΒ  Β =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Sasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sasha nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on..Β  So as you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sasha as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Congrats to you girlfriend for having a supportive wife many of us here myself included have supportive wifes then sadly many are still in the closet as we say so hopefully someday they will have the freedom to dress at home .. Once again Sasha nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you, Stephanie! Oh yes, I have some stories of my life. A lot, actually 😅 Some of them i have already wrote on our local forum. I really want to tell you them too, they are really interesting, I’m sure. But it will be difficult to me since English is not my native language. I’ll do my best and try to write something good and stylish soon.😊 Because i don’t want to be boring.

Hi Sasha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I’m sorry to hear that you can’t dress up in your own country it must be hard living in a country that is intolerant towards people like us, it’s good that you’re wife is so supportive and let’s you share clothes with you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hello Sasha … welcome to CDH from a UK member … you have posted a lovely set of photos and its great you have support … I hope you have a good time on the site …
      Adrienne xx.

Anonymous

Hi Sasha welcome! Im so glad you found the freedom to express yourself and that your wife is so supportive. Β You look great! Hope to see you around!

-Lilly ❤️

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?