• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m still not 100% sure on a femme name, so for now I’m identifying myself as “cardigan girl”, as this was the clothing I tried first, and although I now love other pretty things too, I always include a cardie as an important part of my look. I kinda like the look of this site because I’m not into seeing gratuitous genitalia and prefer honest conversations. I realized some time ago that it’s not just the clothes, and that I was interested in how women spend their time. Although I know it’s stereotypical, this has meant I’ve got really interested in needlearts, etc. So basically I’m a guy, who hopes that instead of having to hide my feminine side too much in real life, I can show it off a bit more on this site. And if any of you can show me how to be brave enough to get more public with it, I’m listening.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Cardigangirl and welcome with us

Catherine

Hello Cardigan Girl,

Welcome to our little slice of heaven. We are very happy you have decided to join us here at CDH, browse around the forums, and you will find they are packed with great information. Stop into the chat room, meet the ladies. We have a safe caring  and supportive community.

JessicaLynn  AKA Cookie

Anonymous

Hiya Cardigan, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.

:-)

Hi, Cardie! I’m with you on the whole “not having to hide one’s feminine side” issue. I’m comfortable with my femme identity, I just need more opportunities to express that facet of myself. Is it the same way for you?

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

love the intro post and look fwd to hearing what u finally choose for ur femme name-welcome again and hope to get to know you better!

[quote quote=15534]love the intro post and look fwd to hearing what u finally choose for ur femme name-welcome again and hope to get to know you better! [/quote]
      Thanks for that. Yes, I need to once and for all decide on my femme name, I think I’ll open a post for that.

[quote quote=15234]Hi, Cardie! I’m with you on the whole “not having to hide one’s feminine side” issue. I’m comfortable with my femme identity, I just need more opportunities to express that facet of myself. Is it the same way for you? [/quote]
      I find I’m comfortable with how far I want to show off my feminine side, but I can’t get the rest of my world onto the same level.

[quote quote=15229]

Hiya Cardigan, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you. :-)

[/quote]
      You girls sure know how to make someone feel welcome, thanks!

[quote quote=15222]Hello Cardigan Girl, Welcome to our little slice of heaven. We are very happy you have decided to join us here at CDH, browse around the forums, and you will find they are packed with great information. Stop into the chat room, meet the ladies. We have a safe caring and supportive community. JessicaLynn AKA Cookie [/quote]
      Thanks! I’m actually Irish too, though don’t live there anymore.

Anonymous

Hello Cardie and welcome to the site. From what I see, it’s looking like your femme name has already come about. 😉

CDH is a safe, supportive and friendly site so you’ll have none of the worries you mentioned. Here we can share our experiences in safety and with understanding and acceptance. It’s a great place to be.

There’s no hiding our femme sides here. This is where you open the door and let that beautiful part of your nature take wing. We’ll share the flight, offer help and encouragment and rejoice as you gain the confidence you need to take those steps out in public. The world isn’t nearly as big and bad as we imagine.

Have fun and enjoy.

🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?