- October 1, 2020 at 4:45 am #389140Laura J.ParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
Hello everyone, my name is Laura.
I only recently came out to myself and truly embraced my crossdressing. Having accepted it now as a part of my life and personality, I see it as a start on a new and exciting journey. I am still in the closet, but maybe somewhere in the future family and freinds will get to know Laura. I am looking forward to make some new freinds and explore this new world and community with you all.
hugs from Denmark <3.
- October 8, 2020 at 6:53 am #391912
- October 3, 2020 at 3:54 pm #390047Isabella LovejoyParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Hello Laura from Denmark ☺️
Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well. I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m happy you have embraced this. You look great so enjoy it.
I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊
- October 2, 2020 at 7:36 am #389540
- October 2, 2020 at 7:34 am #389536Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 889Has thanked: 1975 timesBeen thanked: 1740 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 2, 2020 at 6:09 am #389491EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 481Has thanked: 2503 timesBeen thanked: 1184 times
Hello and welcome Laura! Have fun exploring this site and asking questions. You will find nothing but support and encouragement here. Enjoy your journey of discovering the woman inside you.
- October 2, 2020 at 6:01 am #389487
- October 2, 2020 at 4:56 am #389466
- October 2, 2020 at 3:58 am #389449
- October 2, 2020 at 3:51 am #389446
- October 1, 2020 at 4:28 pm #389329
- October 1, 2020 at 10:03 am #389203Jenny JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Well welcome very much Laura, it is a pleasure to have you with us, don’t be a stranger and feel free to start up a chat any time. The people here are wonderfully helpful!
- October 1, 2020 at 5:48 am #389148
- October 1, 2020 at 5:48 am #389147Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6505 times
Laura welcome, and a big hugs back from Canada…Express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all acceptance to make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed. Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon. Hugs
- October 1, 2020 at 5:15 am #389143Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 557Has thanked: 2441 timesBeen thanked: 2650 times
Hi Laura and greetings from Canada. Congratulations on taking that all important first step of acceptance. This is a great place to begin your journey, with some caring ladies from around the world to share experiences with. Please relax and settle in with us here. Welcome to CDH Laura, the best site around. I hope you make it your new home.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 1, 2020 at 5:04 am #389142Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 582Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.