Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

‘Good morning. I’m Rikki and am totally new at dressing although I’ve harbored the desire since I was a boy. Thank you for inviting me into this group. I have a lot to learn and look forward to benefitting from all of your experience. Thanks.’

Hi Rikki

Welcome, I hope you have a great time here.

Jessica

Welcome Rikki! Glad you made it!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rikki and welcome to CDH!  Thank you for taking that big step, I think you will enjoy what you find here!  Honestly you picked the perfect place for learning and to develop some real friendships in.  So many ladies here with warm hearts and a wealth of experience and information to share.  Take some time to look around at all there is to offer – all the knowledge may seem a little overwhelming at first but it’s so easy to get comfortable and feel at home in this atmosphere!   Please feel free to PM me if I can help!  Once again, welcome Rikki!!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rikki   its wonderful that you finally done your intro.. welcome happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to the group Rikki.  Please feel free to jump in and join in all the forum threads that you want.  You can learn a lot there, and we can learn more about you too.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hey Rikki ☺️
      Nice to meet you and welcome to this site, hope you are able to gain and share experiences and knowledge with everyone here, hope your ok hun,

have a great day

Stacey 💋

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Rikki, you came to the right place.

Hi Rikki, and welcome!!! CDH has so much to help you. You’ve come to the right place.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rikki! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of this community. It’s so much more than just another website. The ladies here are you friends and are willing to help in any way to answer your questions and help you build your self esteem. The first and most important thing to know is, you’re not alone. We were all new at some time and would love to help you. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi Rikki!!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve come to a great place.  More and more Girls arriving everyday.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Hi Rikki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you girls for the warm welcome. I’m very new and am somewhat reticent about my expressing myself regarding dressing and need all of the encouragement that I can get. You’ve helped already. Rikki

Anonymous

Hi Rikki, welcome and I don’t know about experience as I think it is a rollercoaster ride on the way to femdom lol. Sandra x

Hi Rikki nice to meet you sorry a couple of days late i miss you stepping thru our doors here when you joined . Well as these lovely ladies have said allready  you have joined the best CD site there is on the internet so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. I cant add to much to what these ladies have said allready except to say again very nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Rikki, welcome to CDH.  You’ll find we’re a very loving & caring group of girls, feel free to ask questions & read the forums.  Enjoy your time with us.

Hugs,

Rachel

Welcome, Rikki (love your name)
      You have found your way to the very best place on earth, the girls here are so amazing, so many of us have been helped and supported by all.
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Rikii, I am happy you’ve made CDH your home.

I hope you find this site as much of an inspiration as I have.
      Rei

Welcome Rikki!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?