Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hoping to meet some nice dressers here and explore my identity as Jenn.

Hi Jenn.👋🙂

I’m new here too. I hope to hear more about you.

Hi Jenn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site anything we can help you with just let us know

Hi Jennifer welcome to CDH.

I hope you enjoy this awesome site.

Susan

Hi Jenn, and welcome. I live in Phoenix, but I have several friends in Albuquerque who you can find here at CDH who I am sure would like to get in touch with you. It is so fun to have like-minded friends to go out and do fun things with. I am looking forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’ Hug, Paulette

Hi and welcome, you’ll find lots of ladies here that are very supportive and have lots of advice that can help you along.

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just ask and your questions will be answered .. All girls here are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors ..  So when you get comfortable with us girl please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Jennifer as she travels down her girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away from you .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around  for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jenn. Edie here from Arizona. Nice to meet another gal from out west. Welcome!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer

welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jenn,

Welcome to this lovely accepting place! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have,

💕Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?