• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, I’m new to being open about dressing and quite nervous. I am so pleased I found this forum, it feels so friendly.  Thank you  I hope you will be patient as I ask silly questions

Andriah

Anonymous

Hi Andriah you are right this is a fantastic site it has made me happy finding what was missing in my life

Rose
      Lady

Hi Andriah, and welcome to CDH. This place has a gaggle of fantastic gals with, it seems, unlimited patience for silly beginner questions. I should know – I’ve asked plenty myself in the past couple weeks. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Andriah and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Andriah, Welcome to CDH Hope you enjoy yourself and learn and find new Friends.

Hugs,
      Stacey s.

andrea
      Lady

Hi Andriah

Welcome this is a great site everybody’s so friendly

Hi Andriah and welcome!  This is a great place, filled with a wonderful group of gals who are all more than willing to answer questions of any type.. silly, or serious!  No need to be shy here, you’re among great new like-minded friends here.  Dive in, ask away, and have fun!  Glad you’re here!

<3  Lauren

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Andriah welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Andriah original post: 

Hello all, I’m new to being open about dressing and quite nervous. I am so pleased I found this forum, it feels so friendly.  Thank you  I hope you will be patient as I ask silly questions

Andriah

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?