Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ashley
      Lady

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone.  I’m Ashley, and I’m really happy to have come across this site.  I’ve been crossdressing since I was 10 (now 36), and My dressing has evolved from wearing my mothers panties, bras, silky slips, and pantyhose to all of my own things that scream sexy when worn.

I admit to being a little more slutty than most girls, definitely liking to show a lot of leg and cleavage when I dress.  Although, I admit for being a sucker for the slightly conservative office type, I’m the kind of girl who pushes the dress code envelope with tighter, shorter skirts with slits, and higher heels (5.5″) than I should be allowed to get away with.

A little more about me…I love to wear stockings and nylons with my outfits, and it’s rare to see me with anything less than a 4″ heel on (omg, I love wearing heels so much… They make my outfits super cute and I feel totally girly wearing them).  My panties and bras are all silk and lace… No cotton for this girl!  I love to dress fully and wear full makeup, jewelry, perfume, and wigs.

Finally, I love to go out with my girlfriends and have a great time looking for cute guys and other hot cd’s.  I’m really friendly and would love to talk to you more about all of your experiences and have girl talk and maybe more if you like.  Just msg me anytime… Hope to hear from you soon!

Talk soon!

~Ashley

Hi Ashley nice to meet you I am Bethany feel free to message me if you ever want to talk or you can find me in the chat room too. Take care love Bethany

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Ashley welcome with us
      Catherine

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH. You’ll find a lot of advice and support here.

Have fun exploring the site and join the chat room sometime if you are interested.

Hugs,

Samantha

Anonymous

Hi Ashley and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Ashley
        Lady

Thanks for the welcome Rachel!! 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great intro post Ashley. Welcome to the site!

Ashley
      Lady

Thanks to you too Samantha, Catherine, and Bethany for the great welcome!  So glad to be around my pretty girlfriends… I’m so glad I found this place!

Can’t wait to talk to all of you more soon!

~Ashley

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hi from Ashley’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?