Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Late starter looking for friends

Same here! Would love to chat

Hi Juliemay welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will make lot’s of friends on here, I’m up in Shropshire in the west midlands,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Juliemay – it’s never too late!  Welcome

Tara

Better late then never Tara but I do regret the lost years

Hi Juliemay,

Welcometo CDH.  It’s very nice to meet you from across the pond.

Alice

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Juliemay

Welcome, it is nice to meet you. I am also from the U.K., I live near Lincoln.

I hope you find lots of new friends here, I am always  happy to chat, so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Juliemay
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in South West.
      Secret crossdresser.
      Enjoy what this site has to offer.
      Love
      Helena

Thea
      Lady

Hi Juliemay! Welcome and I hope you find CDH as helpful and supportive as I have.  I come from SE England, and have only recently joined so am still finding my way around, but it’s been such a positive experience I can’t think why I didn’t join sooner!

Hugs Gabby

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Juliemay

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hello JulieMay
      Welcome to CDH your love it here hun from another Bucks girl, look forward to chatting sometime.
      Sarah xx

Hi Sarah thanks for your welcome look forward to chatting

Julie x

Hi Juliemay, a big welcome from me as well. I’ve only been here a few days, but this community is very welcoming and supportive. I’m sure you will find CDH rewarding.
      Hugs
      Christine

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?