Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I just joined CH and just looking around right now.

I am retired and 65 years old now.  I have been crossdressing for a while now and it is so nice to be dressed.  I am a happy opa and get to watch my grandson a few days a week.

My wife knows I dress but we are in a DADT type relationship. She calls before she comes home so no surprises.  Have a great weekend girls Leann

Anonymous

Welcome!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leann   welcome   happy that you have joined us. Yes poke around, we have much here and meet some of our ladies always looking to  chat and share their experiences. My wife knows about my dressing and when she’s out in about she too let’s me know when she’s coming home and does allow me to get things in order but she has mention just maybe one day she might forget. Will see. We’re never too old to enjoy this and to have wonderful gals to share it with. happy your here .                                   Stephanie 🌹

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

Hello, Leann. I’m also 65 and retired. Welcome, darling.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual
      1. Hi Leanne. Welcome to CDH. It is a great place. You would love it.

Hi Leann and welcome to CDH.  This is a great place with a lot of great ladies so glad you can join us.  It sounds like you have at least an accepting relationship.  I think you will find many of the ladies here wish they had at least that much so you are kind of one of the lucky ones. : )  I am in about the same relationship to.  Say hello anytime and hope you enjoy the site.

Sara Marie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?