Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been wearing panties full time for over a year now but just started dressing last month. I bought a white top, denim skirt, and a bra! Felt awesome but closeted so no one else saw me. Hope to meet like minded here!

Anonymous

Welcome Dan!  CDH is a great community to meet many like minded gurls.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dan, welcome. We are so much alike. I too am in my 60”s ouch!!!! . And have just in the pass couple of years open my hidden feelings of cross dressing to which I haven’t experience since back in my late teens.  Society’s ways certainly helped as an a early marriage so my dreams of experiencing my femininity was gone. But life’s changes helped to explore this so by searching around on websites I came across this wonderful place. Shortly after joining I learned how to open up to my wife and now a new world has been opened up and with support from her and this site it’s been an amazing time. It’s so much fun to see  the many things to do here. I too started wearing panties 24/7 just in the last year and now fully dress at times and even been able to make it out in public this year. Doing all this wasn’t possible without joining this site and the girls here are wonderful and very helpful. So relax and start experiencing the true feelings , Friendships are so exciting to make and has help me accept who I am. Very nice meeting you and love to talk and share about our experiences . Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Dan,

Welcome to CDH.  I enjoy wearing denim skirts too.

Alice

Hi Alice.

I’m guessing that many of the girls on here love to wear a denim skirt. I certainly do. My fav’ ones are 18inch pencil style which are long enough to maintain a degree of modesty but short enough to be sexy amd show a bit of leg.

Take care Alice.

Anne-Marie.

Hi Dan !

Welcome to CDH ! The ladies here share their support, advice and tips with each other as well as experiences. Allow me to suggest that you take the time to learn how to navigate the cite. Read some articles and forums. Read some member profiles to see what kind of information people share to allow people to know them better. Most of all feel free to participate. We’re very friendly here.

Hugs

Autumn

Nikki
      Lady

Hi Dan,

Welcome from another closet CD,

Nikki x

I’m  like minded and i just found a bra and breast forms. Im really excited

Welcome Dan!

Hi Dan.

Welcome to the CDH community.

I have been wearing panties almost 15 years and I wear a bra most days, sometimes with what I’ve got naturally (and a smallish cup size) sometimes with forms to help fill out a larger cup size.

Until recently, I was mostly in the closet. Sure, I had phases when I would do a midnight ramble ‘en femme’ all dressed up an walking the streets. I also went to local beauty spots for a midnight walk and discovered that these are not quite as quiet as I had imagined and thus not really recommend – the fact that they are quieter but not isolated presented enhanced risks.

I have only recently started to wear women’s shorts instead of skirts to access my local community and this seems much more acceptable and a whole lot less risky. I got the idea from a pole here (on CDH) where another member advocated wearing women’s shorts and trousers as a means of fitting in better when dressed. Something to perhaps consider as you embrace you new ‘hobby’.

Again, welcome to the community.

Take care.

Anne-Marie.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?